Calcium or phosphorus deficiency diagnosis?

My setup: DWC rockwool medium, ph 5.5 when feed the plants and it usually jumps to 6.2 12-15 hours later and I adjust it to 5.8. I’m running the GH line (base +calmag, floraliocious, and bushmaster microbe for protection) 600w MH temp doesn’t go above 79 or below 71 and humidity was and issue so I got a dehumidifier so RH is now 40-60. I run a 6 inch online fan no carbon filter yet.

First time grower and I do my research before I ask questions. I can’t seem to find a definite answer and solution for my problem. I first noticed this on one leave and it’s been spreading and I now see it on other plants. I just put in the “transition to bloom” mix that has more phosphorus yesterday. Hopefully that fixes the issue.

I saw but marks on some of the leaves so I’ve started Neem oil treatment and I’m 3 days in on that. Are they connected to the leave discoloration?

Any diagnosis or suggestions?

Welcome to ILGM Forum. These should help determine what to do. There are a lot of accomplished growers here. I also attached a support ticket to copy and fill out. It will help us help you. Jerry

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
ILGM Support Ticket:
What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?
Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?
Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?
Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?
pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?
Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.
Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?
Humidity %? Day vs. night
Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?
Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

Thanks for the info. I’ll try to answer to the best of my knowledge.
ILGM Support Ticket:
What is the strain and type: strain is unknown
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Size of space? 4x4x8
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
Type of Medium used? Rockwool
System type? DWC
pH? Is adjusted to 5.8 in the reservoir
Type and strength of nutrients used? GH flora series. I’m following thier feed chart recommendations.
EC/TDS/PPM levels? I don’t have the instruments to measure this
Temperature? highest 79 and lowest 71 Root zone temps? 71-74
Humidity %? Day 48% vs. night 60%
Light system? MH 600w 70000 lumens
Ventilation system? Yes Size? 6" 430 CFM no CO2 De-humidifier? Yes
Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering? Transitioning to bloom. Week 6 of veg.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
ILGM Support Ticket:
What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?
Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?
Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?
Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?
pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?
Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.
Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?
Humidity %? Day vs. night
Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?
Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you