Calcium or PH ? Help me please

Tend to be one in the same, what’s your data showing?

1 Like

I had the same thing going on @patchman @Hellraiser @yoshi @HappyHydroGrower @imSICKkid should be able to join in and help you out

1 Like

2nd pic looks like stretch marks from growth, 1st pic would need more info to diagnose

If you eve need any help put an @ in front of the name of the member you want tag to your post they will get notified about your post

They usually ask you to fill this out that way they can better assist you.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2 yes/no

Calcium for sure in the first pic. 2nd picture looks funky. I dont think it’s a magnesium deficiency…but I’m not sure if it’s more of a mechanical damage issue either. Did they just get introduced to a fan or any kind of wind?

3 Likes

Agree with all and I too would like to see the info of everything.
PH meter calibrated? Light kind and height?
Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 new sativa dominant again, the one that’s taking off is that GG#4 strain , it’s super strong and easy to to grow , the other is Sonic Screwdriver but she is ah Lil late on the come up , home girl has something to prove since the last one was massive, so she off to the races already looks like. I had a zweetletooth indica , but it did not pop . Where I font even pause or stop, adapt and keep going so maybe a 3 auto flower indicas might balance out my medicine cabinet supply for the winter, I’m definitely reserving Gg4 , Strawberry :strawberry:cough , I was hoping a zweetletooth but I’ll have to find some good indica auto to run to make up a few ounces to aged with the others for a complete 3 day partake

Yoshi, How many pancakes does it take to fill a dog house?

2 Likes

First pic is showing calcium issues, 2nd pic - could be too close to the light or a fan if only upper canopy affected, strange one.

The squads got you. These kinds of discoloration I’ve seen in autos has to do with magnesium levels from what I’ve seen. Idk why but it’s like autos never can get enough. With yours showing more than white spots like this, I’d start trying to supplement with cal mg.

Overall healthy plant as u see but theres spotting. Nothing to be overly worried about just keep a close eye. I think the plants grow so fast that when theres a slight loss in mg ppm they freak out. Spots are indicative. Yours is showing some progression so just bump em a bit.