Calcium deficciency 'discovered' a week into flower

Thank for that I will, but before I used the Lucas form. I used the reg. flora trio schedule I just don’t know my my TDs is so low.

@GreenJewels, I do have the papers.

@dbrn32 the papers say it was calibrated at 342. How does that help me to check the proper calibration?

I would calibrate your meter. The papers should explain how. Then make sure your readings are correct. I’m not familiar with those nutes and am to new to be of any help that there. I’ve only used fox farms nutes and am still learning. Others here can help you through. Maybe start another post with your question if your calibrated meter still reads low. :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Every meter is different. You’ll have to see what the instructions are for your particular model.

O.k. I thank you for your time. Like I wrote while you were replying it says to cal. to 342. But in what solution it doesnt say. Thanks again.

1 Like

Did you get it on Amazon? Do you have calibration solution? If not, you will need that.
They have the calibration solution on amazon

1 Like

There are several different formats for measuring TDS and every one is different. Make sure you are using a PPM meter rather than an EC meter. They do exactly the same thing but output a different value so you do have to make sure of the format to use correctly. I can NOT grok using an EC meter but American PPM is duck soup.

If you are following the GH schedule there is no way you are in the 300 ppm range; those guys give you a heavy feeding chart. It is best to calibrate or at least check around a known standard which is readily available and inexpensive.

@Myfriendis410 Hi and thanks for the reply. Ya, I agree with you that’s why I ordered another tds meter . Something isn’t right with my old meter.

1 Like

@GreenJewels That’s exactly what I did yesterday, I ordered some calibration fluid and a new meter. Before growing in coco I never gave much thought to my ppm, however now besides pH the ppm is just as important. Thanks for all your help though I appreciate it.

1 Like