Cal-mag problem

Hello everyone I switched to coco for first time I added cal-mag to the coco I have them good flush with cal mag and left it dry on that day and I planted my clones the next day on 5 gallon pots now it’s day 2 and leaves are getting white and yellow loooks like cal-mag defecncy . Anyone can help ?

Can we see a clear pic in white lighting?

1 Like

They ve got spider mites and I fighting them but that’s definitely not from spider mites and I’m struggling to figure out what if you could help me out would much appreciated

1 Like

@Marco26 i don’t use coco but I believe @Jbum does. @PurpNGold74 know anybody else using coco?

1 Like

I’ve used soil as well never had problems just hearing people that coco it’s better option I switched this time and I think I’ve messed up

I’ve tried several mediums and methods. I do know there is a learning curve to coco. I may give it a go down the road.

O there are some coco gurus to be poked around here! Not sure if thats a calmag deficiency ur showing us. But im sure coco is a cal hungry medium.

Lets poke some folks shall we… @Myfriendis410 @Budbrother @HornHead @Drinkslinger… dangit im forgetting someone… stupid pothead brain. @elheffe702

@Marco26 That pic looks kinda hard to see. Could u take her out the tent and take another pic. N maybe a closeup on a single leaf

2 Likes

A better pic would help, as well as filling out a support ticket.

1 Like

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

1 Like

So I’m using clones I filled my fabric pots with coco+lite 70/30 the company told me I shouldn’t have problem with cal-mag but just in case to flush them with 0.5ml/L before planting I still used 1ml/L cal-mag and flushed them and planted my clones on the next day I have them under 250w hps lights 55cm above the plants . Temp at day its around 28 and night 22 They are 18/6 cycle and yes I’m providing CO2 and small humidifier humidity it’s around 50/60% yes I’m using ventilation silenced revolution fans . I’m using sensi coco advanced nutrients

I’ve gone ph 5.8 or 6 and the run of it’s 6.7 alll seem to have similar problem none looking healthy and it’s day 3

When I planted the next day coco was still not dry from the day before when I flushed been feeding them past 3 days with 500ml each but the coco just stays wet all the time

Pic number 2 i def see mag deficiency in the top n bottom big fans. Are those the same clones? N is it worsening daily?

Id bet that 6.7 runoff is an issue. Try going in at 5.5 see if it gets u closer. Is ur ph pen calibrated?

3 Likes

I’m really stressed out because I never had problems with soil before and feel like I waisted so much money for nothing

Yes they are all same strains I’ve got over 50 they all look sick this whay

So shall I feed them with 5.5 or flush and shall I wait for it to dry out because it looks really wet . Ph pen it’s fine just bought a new one

Yes they getting worse they were totally green when I planted them

Sure looks like a pH problem. Maybe lock out, can’t get food through her roots she will eat whatever is in her leaves. Looks like you might have to start flushing with some very low pH water to get it corrected. Good thing is correction should happen faster than if you were growing in soil. Good luck hope you can correct everything and save your plants which you should be able to do with these people on this forum helping you. Fill out that trouble ticket you will get a lot of help. Stay calm don’t stress.

3 Likes