Cal Mag Feeding

Also I figured if I go half strength since my tiger bloom is 2-8-4 idk just do half strength with cal mag

Growing is a road filled wiht choices. Do what you feel you are comfortable with. I might do it different, but in the end it is up to you to master your nutrients, and there is not better way to learn than by doing what you are doing masking choices, and owning it.

Happy growing. :wink:

See, Iā€™m confused now!

Not trying to call you out or anything but, you mention the money they spend, and how itā€™s important to follow the schedule. Then you say you completely disregard the schedule!
Which is it? LOL!

https://ilgmforum.com/t/understanding-fox-farm-feeding-schedule/8547

The published FF schedule explicitly says to start with Big Bloom and in seedling stage!
Itā€™s not until the second week of veg you introduce Grow Big to the mix - according to the schedule.
I totally agree that the names are screwed up. WTH world you put something called Big Bloom on a week old plant with 4 leaves?
But, as you can see, this is what the schedule plainly says.

Iā€™m using the trio, well currently the duo, on a couple of outside plants in crap re-used soil, MiracleGro no less, and they are banging!

Iā€™m starting to think if anything applies to growing weed itā€™s KISS!
Keep It Simple Stupid!

Itā€™s like dealing with drunk rednecks - donā€™t look for no trouble and there wonā€™t be none! LOL!

Best of luck to all and Happy Growing!

@ Tylersays

You cpmpletely misconstrued ny last post. Grower is making his own choice to use bloom and calnag. I have no issue with that.

Your post has nothing to do with CalMag feeding.

I also want to make it clear that I am not a fan of Foxfarm Trio, and leave it to you all to figure it out, if my advice seems off to you. I bought FF Trio inan attempt to help members who buy it, because it is the cheapest, so many many use it. Diluted Bloom has always been considered a soft nutrient for seedlings. I do not do thisā€¦

Just like General Hydroponics Flora 3-part. Bloom. (hihg potassium is good for seedlings.

I could have had a sponsorship with Ff. I passed.

There are so many top level nutrient systems if you are willing to spend a few extra bucks.

I apologize to members in this thread for the off - topic comments.

Appreciate the insight nonetheless

I am sorry. I cannot looka t your plants unless you post some photos or a video. No one can. I would love to help.

Let us try again. This should be made into you own topic. we can transfer your comments to your own topic.

Then we could help you in a more efficient manner. I understand you are new and need help. You are required to make comments to gain the permissions to make your own topic.

Wellā€¦Lerā€™s help you. Talk to me here until we get you permissions to open your own topic., then I will get you to open a topic, and I will transfer all these interactions to you own topic.

Wadaya think?

I apologize for going off topic while responding to a posting that also never mentions CalMag, only FF.
My bad, I thought I could respond to previous posts in the thread.

Suit yourself. I am not here to be controversial.

Off topic = Off topic. Apologies. still off topic

This advice is not exactly correct because those recommendations on FF trio are the MAXIMUM amounts to be given. So, an adjustment to those recommended dosages on the bottle will often put your ppm in the correct zones. If you use your meters properly and gauge the TDS properly youā€™ll see this is true. So, be careful using recommendations on FF Trio especially for younger plants in soil that contains a lot of nutes already.

couldnt agree more. i think people try too help. and since it works for them it has to beā€¦ do as u please full /dose half dose / no dose. nothing worse than a back seat grower

FF actually recommends Big Bloom right off rip, even for seedlings, and throughout the entire grow. Grow Big once you start to hit veg, then introduce Tiger Bloom when getting close to flower.