- What strain: ILGM blueberry auto
- Method: A pot for pot, with some FF oceans added to top as the soil settled
- Vessels: Fabric pot, 3 gal?
- PH of Water: usually keep it around 6.3-6.5 altho in the beginning I had strips and they lied! So I fried my poor girl (like 8!! And then I added vinegar so it was like 5!!!) until I got the pen.
- PPM/TDS: well my water sits at like 115, with nutes it like popped up to over 3000+ (ff trio at like half to 1/3 dose) have it tweaked to about 800-1200 depending on last feed.
- Light system: MARS HYDRO TS 600 LED GROW LIGHT + 2’X2’(60X60CM) INDOOR FULL GROW TENT KITS (yea I know I know but it’s only 1 plant and I have limited space)
Right now it’s about 12ish inches away from the canopy (the one tall cola )
- Temps; Day: 20-24ish C… Night 19-21ish C
- Humidity; Averages between 30-50 depending on house temperature
- Ventilation system; Yes. 4" inline duct fan, 4" carbon filter
- Crappy little humidifier but it helps with the dry mountain air
- Co2; Nope
Alrighty! So first time grower here. Always been a ‘love my plants so much they die’ kinda grower… I swear they need to be fed and watered daily like me hahaha
I will put a complete journal up soon BUT seeing as though she’s already a sexy little flowering girl, I’m just posting for a little input.
Heat/light damage on the top? Might be nute burn, but the bleaching/yellowing color of the leaves are me think it’s a deficiency of some sort. I’ve looked at the chart SO many times and I’m like yup… it matches like 8 different options soooo as long as the spikey little love buds are still looking good, I’m not gonna mess with her too much.
Today will be my last cal mag (no nutes, I fed a couple days ago) since she’s about 7.5 weeks yea??
Thank the gawds she didn’t get much taller, I had to move the vent system outside the tent cuz she’s a leggy little lady (didn’t have a grow light for the first month or so… she loved reaching for that sunshine on my window sill)
I’m scared to death for harvesting to come. After all this hard work I don’t wanna butcher it!!!
Gonna post a buncha pics here. I’m not going to try and train her since she’s into flowering and any changes in light (besides distance) or nutrients probably won’t be made this time around unless it has to do with something I already have (next grow I’ll be taking all the info from this place and using it!!)
Just wanted to share the love and joy of my first grow! I’m damn proud of myself!! Thought she was a goner before I got nutes… poor starving girl was sucking the life out of all her leaves 🧛🏻♀🧛🏻♀ But alas… She’s ALIIIIIIIIVE!!! BWA hahaha!
Oh! And one more thing… totally grew this gal just for the grow. Not for the harvest amount. Next time I’ll incorporate the training for better bud sites, but for now I am basking in the glory of having not killed off another plantie baby!! 🪴
Would love any input! The good the bad the ugly Thank you and ENJOY!!
👩🏻🦰 Big Momma C
Here’s one from today! Curly crunchy tips