I’ve been vegging 3 Cinderella 99 for a couple of months, Christmas eve I made 9 clones from the top of the plants and started training the rest in the manifold style. They go into flower next week so it’s time to do some sorting out
The clones were topped a couple of weeks ago to encourage the side branches, now I’m going to give them a deep topping to get an even canopy of 4-8 branches.
The trimmings would have made nice clones but I don’t need them
Now to tidy up the mothers
I tried to grow manifold plants before but I was worried about removing the side branches during the stretch and they kind of “escaped”. This time I’m going to stay on top of them and try to get 8 single buds from each plant. Did some more training to try and distribute the stalks evenly and pull some of the taller branches down.
Next weekend they can go into the flowering tent