Buying seeds have u heard of this place

idk either but i have 7/8 of a bottle left and prolly wont use it anymore :laughing: i just jumoed to jacks anyways. Got a ton of general hydroponics nutes left still too. Like alot

That is some great node spacing. My thoughts are you are getting that since you never topped them. If I don’t top mine and let them grow naturally. They do that same. If they were mine. I would be super cropping all of them. Other wise. You are going to either have to finish them out side. Or pretty much strip the lower 1/3 to get any amount of quality bud. Just my O2. If you super crop them and want advise. Feel free to tag me. I would need to know the size of your grow space. And lights. Also the coverage area you have for the lights.
And I have super cropped in pre flower. So I know it doesn’t kill the growth if they may be thinking about changing soon.
Also, are you in soil or coco?

1 Like

@Not2SureYet

Thx for the quick reply . Im in soil . Ill have to look up light coverage when i get home . I do know they are 600w viparspectra under each plant . Not the best light really hoping to upgrade soon .
So if i supercrop them now will they stop growing vertical ?

1 Like

Wit before super cropping. I don’t want you doing it and then not having enough light coverage. How many of the 600s are you using? I have used those my self. And do you have 4 plants?

@Not2SureYet

Yea i have 4 plants . Im using 4 of those 600w viparspectras . 1 under each plant .
Not to ask to much of you . But i tryed supercropping on my practice plant and im wondering if i did it right . Ty in advance .

1 Like

As long as you get it to bend how you want. I would call it good. Tag me tomorrow if you think of it. I will be here in the afternoon. After I get some of my plant stuff done. And we can see if we can make a workable plan for you if you like.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet
@Hellraiser
@neofirebird
@GreenSnek

Can someone plz tell me whats wrong with her ? Ty

2 Likes

Magnesium deficiency next few waterings give her either cal mag or a teaspoon of dissolved epsom salt in each gallon of water

3 Likes

Should i always give this to her every watering from here on out ? Thx

@GreenSnek

At least for 3 waterings then if you want to keep it going down it to 1/2 teaspoon

1 Like

Ty was worried a little bit