Buying seeds have u heard of this place

@Not2SureYet
Has anyone heard of candian super autoflowers ? Im doing 5 critical mass right now and their almost 5 feet tall . No stretching. Is this normal for autos . I did ak47 and they only got have this big . Thx

3 Likes

Im not sure it’s normal…but it’s a beautiful sight!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that’s no stretching that’s some pretty insane node distance but that could just be how breeders manipulated the genetics

1 Like

I thought so to . But each plant is directly under its own light so i didnt get any . When i looked up how tall they are susposed to get it says 4-4 1/2 feet .
@GreenSnek

1 Like

Now i just need to figure out how to max my yield out
@GreenSnek

Well it looks like they are just about to hit preflower so expect one last sudden push in size just be sure to give them plenty of phosphorous and I personally like to give mine molasses every watering to keep the microbes fed and good luck they’ll need tons of light and water(I give my shorties half a gallon every other day)

1 Like

I have heard of giving molasses b4 . How exactly do i do it ? And will it mess with the dyna grow bloom im giving them ? I give these a gallon about every 3 days . Thx bro
@GreenSnek

1 Like

Hmm it might be better to save for late flower if you don’t have a developed microbe colony to break it down and you might have to up that to a gallon every 2 days (it’s how it went for me my girls got that much more thirsty in flower)

Looks normal. Im no expert but thats how marijuana plants usually look without training. You may end up getting some fox tailing but who cares. There’s some stretch, but if you have support then cool. Look good to me

1 Like

Thats insane for autos. Are they still vegging? If so, id flip to flower

Autos don’t get flipped to flower, it may help; but they’ll hit flowering soon enough :wink:

1 Like

I respectfully disagree. They can be coaxed.

I respectfully agree and disagree. They can be coaxed. But why bother her if she is doing ok. They look like they will start flowering any day.
Coaxed! Lol @Familyman

1 Like

I cant see close enough to see if they are close. Ive had stubborn ones that have flipped when turning to 12/12. I rarely grow autos and their cloak of mysteries lol.

2 Likes

You can stress and coax autos also. But they should flip on their own, if they have good genes I think.
I’ve never had to coax into flipping. In this pic are some autos I had outdoors which I’m about to chop any day, no training, no flipping, but I have been coaxing them over the last week so they finish up… by barely watering them and giving them less sunlight, now the amber is showing although the leaves are falling.

1 Like

Have you tried ice baths or splitting the stalk?

1 Like

Ice baths yes, splitting the stalk no.
I usually give them a limited amount of ice cold water last week and cut their light source in almost half, then two day dark period under a fan before harvesting. Im not an expert yet, only a number of grows under my belt, but those are the coaxing methods that I have deployed so far

1 Like

You’re on the way bro! Maybe several weeks if not at least a couple weeks before you start seeing more pistils then add bloom stuff after you see the type coming in. :wink:

1 Like

Ive tried molasses a couple times and it just seems to attract bugs. Thats when i ended up getting gnats so i stopped using that and no more gnats. I heard it works but idk about the bugs lol

1 Like

I don’t have any bug problems at all maybe its light enough that’s its not attracting or maybe my exhaust is sucking away any enticing aroma dunno

1 Like