Buying seeds from ILGM

This happened to me years ago and an email to Customer Service with a picture of the letter and seeds were re-shipped that day.

1 Like

No reason to worry ! Super fast shipping and great customer support if needed .

I have only had 1 order fail to be received. It wasn’t ILGM. The place sent out replacement seeds. I never got a letter. But since I paid for guaranteed delivery, I still got the order.

Many, many years ago I ordered some Sheesha via a company in New York. I finally got the box and it was completely open. US Customs opened it up since it was sent out of Tel Aviv, Israel. They didn’t even tape it back up. Luckily my order was intact. Their professionalism sure sucked.

It’s not legal in my state and it’s not going to be soon.

I used my real email, my real address and since I only have discover and American express for credit cards I had to use my checking account debit card to pay (■■■■) and I have my first set of seeds in soil and my second set of seeds were ordered yesterday.

I’m a suburban mother who works full time and owns my own home. I’m really hoping since my entire state is about to burn after the trial results come out (I live 15 minutes outside of Minneapolis)… They aren’t going to care so much about my basement garden… :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

This was my first order too!!

1 Like

I’m gearing up for my first grow, and still buying supplies. I just ordered 3 strains from ilgm, and I’d appreciate your thoughts on what order to grow the strains in. The strains I ordered are White Widow, Northern Lights and Maui Wowie. Relatively speaking, which would be the easiest, the hardest, and the middle one (and any hints you might have)?

I’ll be growing in soil (Kind soil at the bottom and Ocean Forest on top, in 5 gal fabric pots, Mars-Hydro TS1000 LED light, Gorilla 2’x2.5’ grow tent. AC Infinity 4” fan and carbon Filter.

Thanks! Oh, no problem with ilgm order. I used bank info and my real name.

1 Like

I realized my post probably should have been a separate thread, so I started one, so if you respond, it can either be here or there. I’ll check both. My bad. Sorry for the confusion. I really value all the amazing talent in this forum.

1 Like

Tag me in it. Just tap an @ and start typing my name, you’ll see me pop up.

Those three strains you have are on my short list to buy. (I’m out of WW)

No where in America is it illegal to buy Marijuana seeds… it’s illegal to germinate them. That’s why we do it private. Better no one know you have them whether it’s legal or not. Where Marijuana is still illegal it is illegal to drop that seed in dirt or water. It’s illegal to have that seed with any vegetation, simple possession. But just seeds, clean by themselves. 100% legal. You can buy toasted cannabis seeds anywhere. Those are roasted in America… in an illegal state. Because no where are the seeds illegal by themselves, ungerminated

If they know you have a bunch of seeds, they keep an eyes on you. But they can’t do anything about it unless you slip up.

Even states like Tennessee where you can’t grow Marijuana with any license, but you can grow hemp. One of the other supervisor when I worked at Tennessee Tech University had 100 acres of hemp. By license. There no way to determine hemp seeds from real easily. Once they start growing, well that’s different.

@Budz
"Marijuana seeds are considered a cannabis product just like flower, edibles, and concentrates. Their legality depends on which state you live in. People living in states with adult-use legalization can buy, produce, and sell seeds within their own state, but seeds can’t cross state lines. People living in states with medical marijuana legalization can only buy seeds if they have a medical card.

Seed banks exist outside of the US and can sell them for “souvenir purposes,” but it is illegal to bring seeds into the US and Customs will seize any cannabis seeds they find in packages or on a person."

Lol, I had $2000 in my shopping cart one night and had to “weed” it down :seedling::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes