Buying seeds from ILGM

I’ve never order seeds before. Marijuana will be legal in my state in July but I’d like to get my seeds now.
I found what I want from ILGM and want to place an order but am a lil nervous, from a legal point of view.
When I order I’ll do Bitcoin.
I don’t have an alterative address to have them sent to, will have to be mine. But I guess anyone could send me something in the mail and I could deny any knowledge of it.
What other precautions should I take?
For those of you who ordered from ILGM how were they packaged?

1 Like

Discrete. Plain yellow bubble lined mail bag looks like normal package. They will get them to u safe and sound.

2 Likes

I once had the same worry but learned that it’s a bit paranoid. The authorities have so much more to worry about then a small padded envelope that weighs almost nothing. If you look at the envelope it’s obvious you aren’t being sent a pound of dope. I’ve ordered at least a half dozen times and never had an issue.

If they intercept a small envelope with 20 seeds in it they aren’t about to spend thousands of dollars trying to arrest anyone. They will just keep it and ILGM will send you more.

1 Like

They won’t even keep it. They are legal to have as novelty items. Unless its legal in your state obviously

The package will originate in the US. It’ll arrive like any piece of mail. Don’t sweat it at all. I have ordered from ILGM a lot. And I’m in an illegal state.

Pay what ever way works easiest for you. You’ll get your seeds. You’ll get them fast. And they’ll surely grow some great weed.

The most important part of this thread is, what strains are you getting?

3 Likes

maybe…Bruce banner, Girl Scout cookie, Gorilla Glue autoflowers.
then change up to something different. maybe a fruity/sweet. I’m looking at the MixPacks now

2 Likes

and you all use your REAL NAME when ordering?
so your name is on the envelope?

3 Likes

Yup. Real name. I’m telling you it’s as easy as an Amazon order. And almost as fast

Don’t sweat it. I do the bank transfer, and send to my house using my real name.

Seeds are not illegal.

2 Likes

Like the other stated, it’s discreet, they came in a regular brown, padded envelope. I’ve placed two orders with ILGM and I have also been pleased with the speed and seed quality.

1 Like

Give it some thought.

These will not be going through customs.

Millions of envelopes get sent all over the country every day. Yours won’t stand out anymore than the others.

There is no way your seeds will be found by the post office. It’s a very sturdy envelope. It won’t break open during transport.

You have NOTHiNG to worry about.

2 Likes

@trx
I use my real name,never any problems. Discrete and fast.
Thanks to all that chimed in. @NeoGroR @CMichGrower @Dieselgrow1031

SL out.

2 Likes

You’re good. A large amount of people on this site have ordered from ILGM from across the world. Worst case scenario, you get a letter from customs saying your package was seized. That’s really not an issue anymore due to how they send them to you. Also, it’s not illegal to have seeds. Once you germinate those seeds is where you’re on the wrong side of the law, depending on where you’re at.

2 Likes

Also, may I add that some white widow is a great first strain to grow. It can handle all the mistakes of a new grower.

I’ve grown all mine and want to order more. If I ever switch to hydro, I’ll start with WW because she’s so forgiving

Honestly I’m in the same boat man. Call me paranoid, but I’m just so hesitant to have seeds shipped across state lines. All the vendor sites I read say it’s a legal novelty item… But of course they would!

We’re probably in the same state and I, like you, want to get everything lined up before July… Just don’t want to break even a single law while I do.

1 Like

Dude I’ve ordered internationally like 4 times now , and it might be because of a shortage of workers, but ive never had any package even opened and investigated

1 Like

You are the receiver, not the shipper. You can deny that they are meant for you. But unless you’re ordering like 1000 seeds, you won’t need to.

1 Like

I was a little leary & now $1500 later it’s no problem at all.

3 Likes

Really quite painless!!! Mine arrived promptly like within a week or so, all 10 germinated & are starting to pop their heads thru the soil. So feel easy about ordering & pay any way you feel comfortable, ILGM is straight up safe doing business with.

1 Like

and PS. ILGM forums & info are priceless!!! so bookmark the page.

1 Like

A letter