Buying Seeds be careful

I think I screwed up. I bought some seeds from (not sure if it’s ok to put name here) It’s been a month. there is no way contact them. Read some reviews and not real good. Wish I would have found @Robert this place earlier in my investigation. Moral is: Don’t get to excited about buying your first seeds, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH! Going to cost me, and put me behind.

5 Likes

From your profile pic you will never financially recover from this lol

26 Likes

It was the bitch Carole Baskin!

15 Likes

FYI everyone is having problems right now due to what’s going on. I will say ILGM genetics are topnotch so should be happy.

4 Likes

that’s what I’m finding out. Will buy from them soon. Can I mention the place that is screwing everybody?

2 Likes

Yes; no links though.

Seedsman Anybody buy from them?

3 Likes

Oh yes. Same experience. They will leave you in the dark. You’ll eventually get them but will never know until 2-3 days before they arrive, they might send email. I paid for the tracking too and didn’t get an email until after 30 days had passed. 1st month it sat at the “shipping depot” … raised hell

1 Like

They’ve been around since 03. you should be ok.

1 Like

Only ILGM

5 Likes

I would caution that all seed banks are facing some challenges right now. We all just need to be patient.

13 Likes

I bought from them and had this issue… took a long time at the warehouse collecting my seeds to ship. However I emailed and eventually got an email saying they were being shipped. Came to find out they gave me 5 free seeds because it took awhile!

6 Likes

I just ordered from them, I’m assuming with the state of things it’ll be 4-6 weeks. I also ordered from Ilgm and I normally get seeds from them in under 2-3 weeks…

1 Like

3x ordered and recieved with freebies always no real communication but always showed up

4 Likes

I’ll be a little more patient. I’ll let you all know. Thanks for all the feedbacks!

3 Likes

I placed Amazon order on March 23rd that’s not scheduled to ship until may 1st. Estimated delivery date when I ordered was 3/27. It’s sucks, but you will just have to be patient.

4 Likes

I’m new to buying on line,it took me month to figure out i.l.g.m. was the place for me.
Now I ordered my seeds on the 3 april.they came monday on 7th.
They have good customer service.for sure.
Good luck!

1 Like

I’ve bought from Seedsman before. It has always taken 3 - 4 weeks to get my seeds, but no problems other than that. The delay is probably worse now with everything that is going on.

3 Likes

I’ve bought from them too.
Some initial problems ordering, then missing seeds in my order, but they did take care of everything in the end. I’d be comfortable ordering from them again.

2 Likes

To add a little reality here, after all we “are” and we are dealing with stoners! Just saying! LOL just a point of perspective.

9 Likes