Buyers beware of their deliveries!

Order # 2066713 Thanks for your help I appreciate it very much

1 Like

@pdq it is 6:30pm over there so you may not hear from her until tomorrow.

1 Like

My package was marked delivered by the post office and I didn’t receive them! I was sooo angry because I wanted to know who would steal a small little stupid package like that? But luckily for me ilgm was pretty responsive and willing to send me replacements but trust me once my package said out for delivery i was waiting for that mailman because whether they stole my seeds or not the next postman was going to be deemed guilty by association and i was going to whip his azzzzz but luckily the second time around they REALLY SHOWED UP! Hmmm luckily for that postman and my freedom! I can’t stand thievery

2 Likes

@Sir_Smoke_alot I literally jus had this SAME EXACT experience from them recently…ILGM is my usual choice most of the time and ive bought alot of seeds from them with ZERO issues but the last order went nuttz in your same manner precisely!!! I was ready to chew out ILGM and whoop sum mailman azz!!! NO JOKE…I will say ILGM sent reorder BUT it was not HASSLE-FREE…couple of emails later saying “please give it more time” and a SUPER FRUSTRATED ME later plus wait time and they FINALLY came in the mail and exactly the same as you, was not waiting for the mailman but literally tracked him down at 8am while on his route and ZERO cares given about it!!!

The seeds I won for BOM did that same thing. It showed delivered but nothing. I waited a few days and they were in the mailbox.

Wow my seeds actually got delivered today delivery issue resolved thankfully

3 Likes

That’s what makes ilgm and other companies not believe you when you do complain because normally they still show up but mines never did show up and I had them replaced but definitely will proceed with caution on future purchases not just with ilgm but with all of the seed banks

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m so sorry about this! I looked up your email address and noticed your email ended up in the wrong folder so you no one has looked at your email just yet.
I will make sure my colleague gets back to you today, but I’m happy to hear your order already arrived by now! :slight_smile:

For those wondering, the usps Mark’s packages as delivered when they are scanned to go out. Which can be at least 1 day before they are actually delivered. So best to wait a day , and if it’s the weekend check mail on monday first.
You can always call your local post office and they will verify this as well.

Same problem here $228.00 gone & no seeds. They say they are in the mail box but nothing.

Lol mine says delivered today and I’m at work. I keep thinking about this thread wondering if my mailman snaked me on me bean

USPS a lot of times will list something as delivered when it is sorted to go on truck. Day before delivery it is posted as delivered.

I’m home and my WW auto arrived safe and sound

3 Likes

@ILGM.Stacy
HI Stacy, I placed and order & paid cash on the 4th of April
I paid for tracking when I sent my payment & the tracking number confirms it was received but I never received a payment confirmation or shipping notification and I still haven’t received my order
Can you please follow it up!
I’ve sent a few emails & have not received a response order #2091649

Hi @ILGM.Stacy

Can I get an update on my replacement seeds. My emails to Zoe are going unanswered.

Order #779729

Thanks

Are you also in Australia?
Because my emails are also not being answered & I never received my order

2 orders in last 3 months, both delivered fast, and very satisfied.
Thank you ILGM :+1:

2 Likes

The more emails you send the slower its gonna be, they dont work weekends but assured they will get back to you, did you email through the contact us on the seed side?

I’m sorry to hear about this. I’m not able to find any emails from you, how did you try to contact us? Did you get a confirmation after filling in our contact form?

I see you’ve reached out to her just a few hours ago, she will get back to you today. :slight_smile:

1 Like