Buyers beware of their deliveries!

Listen guys i joined this forum because there’s a lot of good stuff and people who contribute to it and I want to love everything about ILGM but buyer beware because I ordered promotional for granddaddy purp buy 10 get 10 seeds free and from the start i noticed problems with the delivery as it took 6 days for the pkg to update the status and finally I lost it and started contacting them by email and they were so confident that they would arrive well right after I got off the email with them for the 3rd time they finally said if they don’t come in the next 3 days we will resend them. We’ll an hr or so after that inget a notification saying they have been delivered to my mailbox so I felt sooo stupid for emailing them 3 times because I thought they were there! Why when get home all confident and all! I open my mailbox to NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL! Now Normally I don’t panic when things like this happen but my stupid self wired the money go them using their wire method so essentially I just threw away $119 because somewhere someone stole my money or package! I’ll update you guys on if they did anything to help make it right but let me stress this now… NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER PAY BY ANY MEANS EXCEPT CREDIT CARD BECAUSE IF SOMETHING HAPPENS YOU ALWAYS HAVE PEACE OF MIND! If they help me get this fixed I love them again but no matter what they do I’ll never ever in my life order with anything except CREDIT CARD just remember that and if your any if your favorite seed banks don’t want to except credit cards as payment get the heck out of there FAST!

You got to remember it’s not the company that makes the rule to not accept credit cards it is the banking laws for any business associated with cannibus. I only ordered from ilgm once but didn’t have issues with receiving I had issues because I tried to use a credit card loop hole to get a e-check thru that wasn’t accepted. And I see other companies that say they accept credit cards but they want you to buy bit coin with it and pay with that so zero protection.

2 Likes

Hello,

Just wanted to say that I moved your post to the proper location. I’m not really sure how the packages are tracked, but I’ve gotten notifications of delivery twice in the last couple months without actually receiving my packages. Thankfully they showed up the next day on both occasions. I’m hoping this is issue and not a matter of your package being stolen or anything else. @ILGM.Stacy is it possible the software could be wrong?

I agree that seed vendors that accept cc are getting pretty rare.

3 Likes

If in the US they have a lagged system that reports packages delivered a day before they get there with USPS. At least in my case they are always a day late.

Also ILGM takes credit cards. If yours doesnt work it is the card provider not allowing it. I’m pretty sure they explain this. I just tried with different cards until one worked lol

2 Likes

I have had them go to my neighbor but that’s USPS just putting stuff in the wrong box.

2 Likes

I hope this is the case that it’s marked delivered and it’s coming tomorrow but I’ve learned my lesson I’ll NEVER DO this again unless it’s by credit card so in case it happens I can get my money back… but thanks for the hopeful comments. I’m praying it shows tomorrow

1 Like

I’m sorry to see your order didn’t arrive.
We will help you out either way. In the end we always make sure you get either your order, or a refund.

But please allow us to investigate the matter and understand that we are located in a different time zone, so we can’t reply to you instantly.

Please have faith, we won’t ever leave you empty handed.

11 Likes

I had a seed package take two months. Its the damn Virus. Any seed company is going through this.

I had a package that stay d in Chicago for 6 weeks at the Post Office. It said it left and the Post Office confirmed it did but lost it.

She said what is going on is that their employees efuse to go to work. Thus many delays.

I had 3 Seeds shorted on accident. They sent me 8.

2 Likes

Iv ordered from before. Shipping took a bit but they came… and all 15 of them was super strong and produced nice product.
I paid by dropping money into there bank account… it worried me because the bank wouldn’t put my order nunber in the info… so i sent them a pic of my receipt they came a few weeks later. These guys are legit and trustworthy… thats experience with them there service was amazing…

2 Likes

Something is off on ups I’m sure…I have a hard time thinking it’s on ilgm…end…if so they will make it right I’m sure…your package could have been siezed.or anything.ive never seen anything on here bad about ilgm.custmors first…they pride there self on customer first…hang in there sir.smoke…they will figure it out✌

2 Likes

UPDATE! SO I approached the mailman today and was like did deliver here yesterday because I didn’t notice this new mailman so he was like yes! I did i was like what the feezuckk happened to my pkg? He was looking all crazy at my tracking number and didn’t have an answer!! I think sometimes ILGM makes the packages look so corny that the mailman ny forget to deliver it then realize that they would have to go all the way back to the person’s house to complete it but just be like f it and throw it away and mark it delivered! EITHER WAY so far ilgm has been great and have responded. The only thing I’m fearing now is that I hope this new order comes because if it doesn’t I’m going to whip that mailman’s azz!

4 Likes

BAMMM! THERE YOU GO YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD! IT’S THE POSTAL SERVICE PEOPLE BEING LAZY OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME BUT MINES STAYED IN TALLAHASSEE FOR DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MARKED DELIVERED BUT NOTHING! THEY BE THROWING THEM AWAY BECAUSE THEY LOOK SOOO UNIMPORTANT! THE PACKAGING THAT IS… smh

3 Likes

@Sir_Smoke_alot all the caps made my eyes boggle !!

I cant see straight now !!!

2 Likes

Same happened to me but with gundam kits I order,bet it shows up tomorrow

My mailman just delivers when he wants too so that’s a possibility.
But if I want him to deliver my front door has to be closed because he shakes like a leaf because I have dogs :person_facepalming: I’m thinking he should grow a set.

3 Likes

I’m waiting on two packages right now and it’s so frustrating… the first time I ordered from this website I had now problems… now all of sudden mail man says there’s no access to the same area they already delivered to… that makes no sense it’s a mailbox on the the front porch… there’s no gate or anything just drop it off… damn how hard could it be like why I’m I having problems second time around shit crazy man… who wants to wait 25 days that’s some bs man… I just want my package already it’s like $300 - $400

1 Like

Help! I get no response about my order. They confirmed taking my money over a week ago but no word about shipping it. In past years they have been so helpful and reliable but now no response making me feel worried I won’t get the seeds I ordered. Please help, desperate for their seeds

@pdq Sometimes their responses go to the junk folder in your email. Have you checked there?

1 Like

I don’t see anything in junk folder. I’ll keep checking again since I just sent them another contact support form.

@pdq If you have your order number you can post it here and I’ll tag @ILGM.Stacy to see if she can sort you out.