Buttons not working

so on two browsers chrome and edge the home - guides - forum- seed bank buttons on the top of the page are not clickable.

2 Likes

Hello. I don’t mean to hijack the thread but I have to noobiest of questions. How to I start a thread? I can’t find a button anywhere! Is it cause my profile is still to new?

I was about to ask the same question about those buttons, looks like they aren’t gonna work for awhile as you posted this 8 days ago & nothings happening. I remeber somebody was working on the page’s header around the time they quit. It’s another mystery of life as we know it.

1 Like

yea the header is still jankie

go to the three lines between the search & your logo, click on it , click on a topic, now on the right side of the page it sez new topic ( or something like that) click that & type away.

New Header is Terrible for Mobile Viewing I think it was around this post’s time that it quit. maybe @latewood might know he’s in admin.

I had the same problem - but it mysteriously fixed itself yesterday for me… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have been waiting to hear about the forum button which quit working for a few days ago. On this discource platform, I do not have access to the code as I did on all other forums, so we have to wait until someone fixes it.

Not sure about “mobile phone” issues. I never use phonmes on the internet.

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Thanks we (@Jackie_Daytona & I) were wondering if it was in the works or just over looked from the last upgrade.

1 Like

mine is still screwed up

1 Like

Scratch that - mine stopped working again.
I still can’t get the seed bank to work properly - it got frustrating to the point where I gave up trying and bought seeds elsewhere. I have seeds on wishlist - waiting for a special - two have passed, but I can’t see what they are - kicked back to log in screen! :crazy_face: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

This will get you there
Buy Cheap Marijuana Seeds in USA | ILGM

@Jackie_Daytona, @latewood, the buttons work!!!

1 Like

There has been some adjusting of the CSS page in the code. Also; I see a big notice on the pages about the new ILGM.com, which is where the seedbank is now, I suppose…lol… Now the forum button is working for me, so I imagine we all will see everything working soon.

2 Likes

good deal. thank you!