Busted in Oho, I'm getting too old for this

Sadly Americans are just now seeing the many benefits of God’s Gift to Mankind.
The millions of Americans lives ruined by the putrid legacy of disgraced sick dick nixon.

6 Likes

Wow man sorry to hear all that… That craps always in the back of my mind… Hope things work out for you @oldngrey2

3 Likes

One of my biggest fears. I’m sorry for that hardship.

A chopper was circling around my house the other day, it freaked me out. Turns out they were looking for a lost hiker.

4 Likes

Did they find the hiker?

2 Likes

Yes they did.

4 Likes

No charges being filed interesting. Did it lawyer get them to drop it? Or did they just do an illegal bust and cant actually charge u because they needed a warrent to be able to scan for weed our property. I’m glad they dropped any charges and sorry to hear that.

8 Likes

I believe it’s due to the greedy pharmaceutical companies. I was just diagnosed with emphysema and doc prescribed Spiriva. Went to get it, it was over $400 WITH insurance for a one month supply. @oldngrey2 I’m only a year behind you and in an illegal state. At our age, a life sentence REALLY isn’t that long, so do6mess with us

3 Likes

Update…I’ve been having the time of my life,these bastards did not realize what they were doing.I had a friend transplant 2 on sheriff’s lot,then did an anonymous to newspaper,it made page 2 .Big plan for spring… Ohio passed hemp law… Fill in the blanks. Heh,heh I’m really glad they screwed with me,I really am having a lot of fun.you were right about a life sentence not being that long…but I am running with it…I think I just gained a few years.

34 Likes

Hell yeah!!!

I love fighting back! Get em old and grey!

8 Likes

Absolutely loved that read

4 Likes

sorry to hear also, much empathy, wanna do the Michigan thing too,If ya wanna partner up let me know,64 going strong

Come on up to the mitten, we’d love to have you!

1 Like

been looking for an opportunity, hard to pull roots, but if something good came around ,who knows
Plenty of experience and always learning.Love this

1 Like

And I bet you ten-to-one he was HIGH

OMG, i just hope the hiker didnt have any weed. they would be wishing they were still lost.

One of the reasons i wanted to try to do a “hydro” grow was that in this state they weigh the entire container, so if you are using a 7 gal fiber bag, and they snag you on watering day, your “total plant weight” could set you up for some serious fines and/or jail time (for one small plant). So, keep an eye on your legislators, make choices to support legalization even if its the big pharma peeps that win in the short term. in the long term we WILL get there… more and more states every year!

sorry to hear you having such a time with this… ugh small minds

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I’m starting out in Ohio as well. Hope to never have this happen, but glad to hear they dropped all charges.

1 Like

I am in Australia here and still in the dark ages.
If I had money I would move to Canada if they would let me.
I had two tiny plants in jiffy cups in wardrobe under metal halide back in the late eighties when I was younger around 17 years old.
The plants were only babies and I was raided by “authoritays” (cartman)
I was roughed up and charged for this.
They like to beat you up with telephone books so they did not mark you.(Thugs)
I laughed at them and said you are going to charge me for this?
They took pictures of plants as evidence and presented me to court.
When it came time to plead ,I said guilty your majesty.(oh to be young with attitude Haha.)
My lawyer told me to shut up and the magistrate was not happy.
I was convicted and have a record but still I love Mary Jane.
Still,they will not stop me…I will not surrender to this injustice…

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all of us command.
Car ton bras sait porter l’épée,
Il sait porter la croix!
Ton histoire est une épopée
Des plus brillants exploits.
God keep our land glorious and free!
𝄆 O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

1 Like

Planted on them? Hahahhaah omg I want an update! This started so bad and has gotten so good.

Worst case just move to a legal state screw those illegal states no time for that BS.

Hi Nicky
I am in Australia here,no legal states here except in Canberra you are allowed to grow four plants outside for personal.
I am in Victoria where it is illegal and the Police will bust your door down for two little seedlings.
People here with life threatening illness have been arrested and brought before courts.
If I am busted again I will speak my mind in court and tell the judge to get stuffed.
Will be no change to laws here for another 20 years,we are always ten years behind America.
O Canada…

I know lots of Canadians that go to aus, we would rather have you here then alot of the types that are coming in these days… Communists

2 Likes