I have 2 autos in 1 5 gallon pot. Reused ffof soil. (Amended) they started from the get go being bushy. Never did anything to them other than scrog and nutes. Had a problem with them not turning to flower but I switched to 12/12 lights and added some flowering nutes. That seemed to work as it’s starting to show signs of flowering. They were started under 600 watt led. I added another 300 watt for more foot print as it was spreading. Once my other is done it will get my 1500 watt cob added in for some flowering power.
They also had a potassium problem but 2 doeses of epson salt in the water took care of it. I have no idea why both plants turned out to look like this. But I will try the same recipe for my next grow. Maybe it’s the soil. Maybe both in the same container. They are at least 6 weeks behind my other blueberry as it’s about ready for harvest.