Burp lids do they work?

Just curious. I’ve seen these “Burp Lids”. Has anyone ever used them? Do they work? And is it work the hassle?

1 Like

Are you referring to supplemental CO2?

1 Like

These

Seems like an expensive solution for something that can easily be accomplished with regular Ball jars.

4 Likes

I use 2 liter jars from hobby lobby that cost me 3.50 a piece. They have a rubber seal around the lid. I open them daily for the first two weeks. Easy peasy and not $50.

3 Likes

Never seen them before and I friggen hate burping jars. Gotta lock my door so son doesn’t come in, get them down from my wife’s covered basket she got to hide them in, clingy clank clank. Even though I still don’t think it’s worth $50 for 4 kids. LoL autocorrect…OR lids. Lol

3 Likes

Thats what I was thinking but love to have other opinions. Thanks everyone! Also I have my grow journal up! Another newbie, another patient yes a shameful plug but oh well lmao

1 Like

How did you get it into sentence format like that?

1 Like

I just typed my sentence, inserted link and kept typing :rofl:

Oh this is your thread…let’s see Hold my beer, watch this! did it work

4 Likes

AWESOME… 2 years that took to learn. LoL

3 Likes

Lmao well I’m glad I’m ahead of the curve

1 Like

I have never seen them before for some reason jars and Lids are getting hard to find around my area.

1 Like

Not hard to find here just expensive as shit. And the burp lids do look pretty sweet. Ive seen the video like 5 months ago and almost got a set but im like 50 bucks for 4 lids is crazy. Grant it the can tell the day u put in and all that time u burped last and what not but cone on for 50 bucks for 4 lids there better be a way that the lids have a lever to automatically burp themselves after humidity gets a certain point. Then itll b worth it. Man i think im high asf and giving away my million dollar idea. Lmao

2 Likes