Burn damage in greenhouse

Looks good before you could see them crawling all over in the pics…I don’t see any now

2 Likes

This plant is ahead of the other 3. Expected one to be different, so not sure which is Gold Leaf or Maui Wowie. Maybe someone can tell for sure. Anyway, with the jewels loupe, they looking more cloudy and red/brown than to my eye or the camera.
She had a full strength flower feed today.
How soon until flushing?

Another question. Is it too late to take some low branches to clone?

This ought to be fairly easy as GL tends toward the Indica and Maui Wowie should be more lanky and upright; less bushy. Narrower leaves.

Remember the damage to the leaves will not go away; look to new growth for improvement. After your second peroxide spray down I think if you don’t see any obvious pest signs, to continue using BtK or Spinosad weekly without the peroxide. If you see white powdery mildew, resume spraying but dilute down to 2 or 3 to 1 from straight 3%.

2 Likes

We had a day of rain & a cool night. I think I have grey bud rot. I removed those buds & branches.

Preparing for a big loss.

Here’s a picture of most recent bud.

Can I flush before harvest?

The outdoor greenhouse environment is offering warmth but holds the moisture. No rain, but treated recently with sprays. And lots of damaged leaves.

I’m thinking this is headed to an early harvest and quick dry, so I might trim all the damage & start the flush tonight. It’s a sunny day with a steady breeze.

77 daytime/50 at night air temp. & sun for a couple days.

Thanks for your suggestions.

1 Like

I calculated this is only week 5, and both strains say 9 weeks flower.

Y they look great let them go there nothing wrong you had mites earlyenough

I cleaned off a zip lock bag of gray bud mold and gave the ladies a silica snack for 2 days before rain. I’ll watch for any new pests & monitor temp & humidity closely.

My indoor grow tent is ready for drying or clones.

Today’s inspection finds still a few (see attached) with the mold. I plan to dress & remove any additional suspects after the green house dries out from morning condensation.

Still considering starting the flush today to harvest harvest & dry Monday morning when rain is expected. I don’t want to loose everything.

Everything that looked like this next pic was removed yesterday.

only 3 with slight gray tint removed with no other additional damage removed today. After yesterday’s rain & cool temp I was worried.
Watching these 3 for removal if any changes:
Do
They don’t need watering today. How soon to flush?
Spinosad due tomorrow sunset.

U got weeks left they still need to swell then start checking trics about 3 4 weeks left

1 Like

And take the roof off the gren house leave the walls up that will help you get what u want nice fat buds if your filtering most of your spectrum out your plants will lack it’s like growing witha weak light just not enough photons getting through looks super opaque to me

Did you see the grey bud mold?
The greenhouse is solid with windows & roof vent. It is square tube poly, clears during the sunlight. Getting to 40’s at night this week.

3-4 weeks to flush or harvest?

I put 3 outside & the tallest directly in the window.,
They look happier already!
See the closeup for grey bud mold. Trimmed & removed that little bit.image|307x500

Only one grey bud mold bit found today. Bagged.
Thanks for the idea to move into the direct sunlight. Imagine what these babies would have looked like if they had been outdoors all summer!

1 Like

That stuff spreas like wild fire every time u cut something off cut it waaaay past the c
Visually affected
Area … u should segregate that plant from the rest before it jumps ship or harvest her early before u loose the h
Whole plant…u have a few option but leaving her around ither is not unless u want it on her girls… also sterilize your cutting device with alchohol after from going 1 plant to another especially when dealing with bud rot u could he spreading it very easily o n.v the scissor u probally have it on other plant u just dont realize it its highly contagious

If it keep popping up I’d get her out if the green house especially and or chop her now

I have been trimming them hard past visible areas & cleaning scissors & fingers between each cut. I did find more with the loupe & bagged all of those.
Three plants outside, the least affected us in the largest pot & in the window. All getting full sun today.

Should I flush the worst affected & harvest in a couple days?

Done yesterday, thank goodness!