Bunny Jane's Second Grow

Were the ?'s all on the same thread? or scattered around like breadcrumbs for the ducks at the pond?
If they were on the same thread I would read it, if they are scattered (a lot of mine are) good luck remembering who’s who and what’s what

4 Likes

Scattered like bread crumbs…

4 Likes
4 Likes

Oh you are not on your own in THAT statement! :joy:

3 Likes

6/6 Update:

Woo hoo! Flip time. Lights run Midnight to Noon so we can do laundry without frying the breaker until the electrician gets here. I put the carbon pre-filters over the vents but they are not as dense as I had hoped. The basement is dark and I also have the tent covered with a vinyl blackout piece of fabric from some project that never got done…

Temps are holding around 72F and RH 50%.

The girls were top-dressed with 2 TBSP Dr. Earth Grow Girl. The directions say 4 TBSP but you can’t un-add nutes right? They were watered with pH’d water, Cal/Mag and soaked mosquito bits. Everyone drank 1/2 gallon. Some haircuts were in order.

Now the obligatory pictures!

The trainwrecks Union and Silverton.

Nice stem:

My dear Clementine:

Clemmie’s sister Trefoil outside:

Thing 1 and Thing 2 outside: (I bought fake chili peppers to hang on them so they blend in the garden because they are outgrowing the artificial flower covers).

And of course @Mr_Wormwood Gary 2.0 the Cyborg Mutant Snail - still giving me re-veg leaves:

I cannot believe it has been only a month since I planted the tent clones! I seriously must have vegged for 4 months my first grow.

Hope you enjoyed today’s show!

@MeEasy @emgoldslo @Calizona @BetrayedSoul @anon33684698 @Carey @DebbieM @Covertgrower @Skydiver

Hoppy grows! :rabbit2: Jane

12 Likes

Looking great @JaneQP

One of my favorite times is flipping to flower and seeing all the buttons start!

Keep it growing!

2 Likes

Flip time!

@bazoo @MoBilly @CalamityJane @LuDog @Mark0427 @Covertgrower @Covertgrower @anon86641082 @spankyjr1 @patchman

6 Likes

They sure look great !!

3 Likes

That, my dear, is a fecking brilliant idea! :joy::purple_heart::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Love that time of the grow! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Keep on keeping on for sure. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lookin soo good :+1: bring on the hedgehogs :partying_face:

4 Likes

Time to booggie…

2 Likes

Looking good Jane best of luck in flowering!

2 Likes

@anon33684698 The fake chili peppers are not my original idea. I nabbed it from an outdoor grower on this site that hung fake chili peppers and tomatoes from his plants!

4 Likes

It’s still awesome :ok_hand::wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

Update 6/11/2021 from hoppy land…

Wow - what a difference one grow under my belt and excellent advice from the forum makes! First grow was drama, drama, drama. Nutrient lock out, nutrient deficiencies, broken limbs, fungus gnats and spider mites. This grow with a tent, more light, and living soil is going so smoothly that I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Biggest update - our handyman came over to look at the basement plumbing to see where I can install a utility sink (no more lugging plants or jugs of water up and down the stairs). He enjoys his tips in bud form currency :grinning:

The tent girls are really stretching since the flip. I don’t have pictures to upload since they are sleeping now but will snap one next planned feeding. I will have to raise the lights this weekend.

I am learning how to water differently. I use a gallon pump sprayer every two days and they each get 1/3 gallon of pH’d water with cal/mal and compost tea every 3rd to 4th watering. I don’t let the pot get completely dry so the light bag rule doesn’t apply. I do worry about overwatering but they are not showing any drooping signs.

I also have this mentality that I need to be adding a scoop of something else since I was a miracle grow girl last grow.

Today you are being treated to the outdoor girls:

Here is Thing 1 a GG4 - she has outgrown her artificial flower cover and is waiting for the mammoth sunflowers and corn to catch up.

Now Thing 2 another GG4 - where Thing 1 is sprouting what appears to be 1 main cola, Thing 2 is bushy. Both are clones from the same mother.

Here is Clementine’s sister Trefoil hunkered down inside of her cover crops. Catmint and I think Veronia (plant from late Uncle’s garden).

Gary 2.0 the mutant cyborg snail. She’s still developing swollen calyxes but now her single leaves are serrated instead of smooth. Still not sure if the bag space is worth keeping her.

And here’s a shot of the NWF certified wildlife habitat (yes purple is my favorite color). It is small (~60ft x 20ft) but attracts a lot of birds and bees. We also have bird baths, bird feeders and a garden gnome.

I hope all of you are enjoying fabulous grows! :rabbit2:

@MeEasy @emgoldslo @Calizona @anon33684698 @Skydiver @Covertgrower @Mr_Wormwood @BetrayedSoul @LuDog @Carey

15 Likes

@bazoo @CalamityJane @STC_Cultivator @Amazon66 @MoBilly @Mark0427 @patchman @DebbieM @anon86641082 @Caligurl

6 Likes

They are all looking good. It gets easier as you have more grows under you belt. Even easier when things pop up that you aren’t expecting. Happy Growing :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You are killin it! Very nice wildlife habitat BTW. We turned over a three acre section of our place to wildflowers and native grass. It’s more important than people realize.

7 Likes