Bunny Jane's Second Grow

Go Gary

1 Like

I am hoping to get another Gary next grow! There is something rewarding nourishing the little engine that could. Anyone remember that childhood book?

2 Likes

Haha I sure do. Gary’s sounds fun but full of headaches lol

I knew my middle child was brilliant but just learned in a different way. She was put in Special Ed. I found her a tutor and they went from a non reader in 2nd grade to advanced English in HS. I volunteered with those labeled kids every Friday teaching them math or reading skills alone in the hall. Some just need a personal touch and not get lost in a classroom of 30. I just hope those kids are doing well these days.

2 Likes

Oh, I have a new Gary :frowning:

DJBB. I decided to try and mainline/manifold her but might have created a major Gary in trying

1 Like

My “new” Gary

2 Likes

Keep that Gary growing! I had Gary 1.0 and 2.0. @Mr_Wormwood has 3.0. You have Gary 4.0 unless @anon33684698 wants to fight for rights.

3 Likes

Gary 3.5?

3 Likes

God bless you 4 that

1 Like

Lol o hope I don’t get anymore Gary’s honestly

2 Likes

My pleasure to give back. Always wanted to be a teacher.

2 Likes

I predict another Gary! :grinning:

1 Like

My wife a teacher and she’s always going nuts. It don’t help my son in her class and she has a few autistic kids. She loves it though she’s always buying stuff for them and making projects and stuff

2 Likes

Hey your wife is a saint! Tell her I appreciate the work she does.

2 Likes

Hahahaha I just call mine Stunties! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Pic of a GG4. Will weigh after curing. This is the one the dog jumped on and took out about 1/3 of the plant.

5 Likes

Congratulations on the harvest looking beautiful

2 Likes

Thank you! I still have another GG4 twice as big and ready for the chop. I am teaching the main user what a fan leaf is so he can help cut those before washing and curing. Trying to figure how to McGuyver the tent to hang a whole other plant. I am thinking of tying the branches to clothes hangers and act like it is a closet? I want to cure in the tent since it dries slower and results in nice sticky buds plus I can hook up the carbon filter to reduce scent. I feel like a proud mommy since I never expected this kind of yield. Already thinking about what to differently next outdoor grow.

3 Likes

Congratulations on the beautiful harvest :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Wormy! It has been fun and I am glad we became friends during this grow.

Gary 2.0 is still spitting out white pistils and I don’t think she’ll give me over an ounce, zip, or lid. LOL!

1 Like