Bunny Jane's Second Grow

That is Craze!

1 Like

Yah i dont know why it popped up like that i dont even know if its goin to grow into a good plant

Just name it Gary!

3 Likes

Its my mutant monster lol

@Mr_Wormwood has a Gary! Here is a pic of my mutant. image|666x500

Wow that looks worse then mine lol how do these mutants happen

1 Like

It’s genetics like people with defects it just happens, but can be the fault of the environment

1 Like

Yah true .see the way i done my seeds was i soaked them until i see the tap root starting to come out and then i got two plastic plates and some hand towel place the hand towel on a plate and pour the seeds and water on the towel then make a little parcel with the paper towel and cover with other plate and put in the dark until tap root is fairly long and then put in solo cup

1 Like

That’s how I did my seeds for a very long time except I would only soak them 24 hours and move them some opened some didn’t in that time… until just recently I bought a bag of rapid rooters and I like how they are working better than the paper towels so far, I’ve literally only done the rooters with 5 seeds

1 Like

Ive never had a problem ive always popped seeds never had one that didn’t pop

1 Like

Lol.

Out of Covid we get Karen’s and now Gary’s :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

My Gary is the one in the back right of the tent. She looked horrible 3 weeks ago. Things change fast.

7 Likes

I completely skip the soaking part …idk why …

I just put whatever seeds on one layer of folded paper towel pour a capful of water on it .cover it with another paper towel put it in a ziploc and lay it near my cable box not even on it …within 24 hours I usually see a sprout

However I just put seeds for my weed plants right in the container this year without germinating last week of March …first week of April they were above soil …

2 Likes

With good seeds it will work but to get high germination rates on older seeds or fussy ones the soak with peroxide is ideal.

4 Likes

My Gary 2.0 - she’s not pretty but ain’t too bad.

With the cold temperatures outside we lug all three girls in each night. Besides Gary we have two beastly GG4’s. Getting close to harvest on those two.

Hope you are doing well my friend.

4 Likes

Thx Nicky. I will do that when I germinate for Spring planting!

1 Like

GARY!!!

That “gif” was a disappointment

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter the point got across. We always root for the underdog! Rudy or Gary they come across.

2 Likes

I love ho Gary has become synonymous with the runt or the underdog

1 Like

Thank you I am doing ok !! Gary 2.0 looks fine to me lol

2 Likes