Bunny Jane's Second Grow

Now your talkin my style. :wink:

2 Likes

There is a decent amount of trim and larf in there already from the first grow and latest outdoor plant they may not notice a difference?

3 Likes

That’s what I said lol the boys are no different than I was when I was young except because I couldn’t afford pot I learned how to grow my own, they just show up after they hear me trimming lol

2 Likes

What is green dragon? the green rooster is a disp in this State.

2 Likes

It’s an alcohol based tincture.

Decarb the flower and sugar leaves. Mix into the highest abv you can find. I use everclear 190.

Store in cool dark cabinet. Shake daily. After 4-8 weeks filter, evaporate off some alcohol and you have a very potent tincture.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear of the accident @JaneQP. Hoping you can save her! :crossed_fingers: Keep us updated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Greetings my friends,

Here is a pic of the tragic aftermath of a dog gone wild:

Honey and a bandaid will not save that branch.

Also no post would be complete without a picture of Gary 2.0!

Best wishes and hoppy grows to you!

8 Likes

Damn :frowning: we can’t win them all… the rest of it looks great :+1:

2 Likes

Second bit of bad luck.

Chopped the outdoor tangy dosidos before we went camping and hung in the tent. Same conditions as the last dry I did with her sister who is still nice and sticky and curing beautifully.

Came back and this one is dry and crispy. Grrrrrr

Good thing I did not post!

I decided to trim and it was so easy. Just rub the buds and the dry stuff rubbed right off. Also the bud were only semi-dry so I jarred with a slice of orange. I also have some Boveda packs on order.

And the biggest surprise??? TWO SEEDS.

Hoppy grows to you! :rabbit2: Jane

8 Likes

Shame on me for not knowing you had a journal going !!!

Set to watch …awesome about the seeds
I think anyway hahah …I’m praying for 1 or 2 but it’s doubtful …

1 Like

Totally off topic but I feel like a school who talked to her crush!

Last night Hub and I went to this small house concert. The headliner was Mike Gurley (probably best known as lead singer and guitarist for DaDa) with some local musicians supporting. The concert was very intimate with 30 people. Besides being a talented sing/songwriter/guitarist, he is humble and very funny.

I did get to talk to him for a few minutes and received a fist bump (I’ll never wash my hand again).

One green moment - he sang his song Jazz Cigarette.

6 Likes

If DaDa is who I think, I won a prize pack from a Radio station and it had a Dada CD on which there was a song called Dorina oh my God I love that song

2 Likes

That is the band he was in.

2 Likes

That’s really cool …sometimes around here people do these types of events out of thier houses and only a small number of people allowed and everyone brings some kind of tray of something to eat …

5 Likes

That’s exactly what is was.

4 Likes

Sorry you’re not having the best luck lately Jane! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Do you remeber the story about the trichomes ?

I wasn’t lying

1 Like

You could make bubble hash or dry sift hash if it doesn’t look like it will be good bud.

I have no words.

1 Like

You want to see a weird one bro

Both of these plants are the same age

4 Likes