Bunny Jane's Second Grow

Tradies coming to my house is my biggest concern too Jane! We are also getting our roof replaced soon on insurance after a huge hail storm a while ago, and I’m nervous about so many people in and out of the house but the tent should be OK where it’s hidden away :crossed_fingers:

The biggest issue was when I had plumbing issues (of the smelly variety :flushed::dizzy_face::poop:) and let’s just say the offending “stuff” got awfully close to my tent! When the lovely guys were finished they had this nice-smelling disinfectant stuff that they were spraying all around, even along the lawn where their machines had been, so I took the chance and asked them to spray around my tent. Thank goodness they either didn’t know what they were looking at or they just didn’t care lol

5 Likes

I had some earth work operations a few years back and a mate turned up once and said his wife told him it’s the plants or him.
So he needed to home about 20 plants he had cloned.
I brought them into a caravan later in autumn and this worker spotted them.
Mentioned he had seen them but said he didn’t care.
When I’ve been a contractor on people’s property I’ve seen there grows and say nothing.
I guess there is the odd few that make it there business and forward there findings on to others or come back later in the harvest window and help themselves
Like to think its only a few low life’s.
Cheers @anon33684698 @JaneQP

6 Likes

@JaneQP looking good! You have this down already!

1 Like

Had the outdoor girls inside except Gary most of the week. Won’t say much more. Just a tad concerned with 10+ people on our property and inspectors to follow.

2 Likes

Blackmoon- that is so uncool. There are 2 rules to follow in life. 1) Don’t mess with another’s spouse; Just because you are on a diet doesn’t mean you can’t look at the food, and you can get hungry anywhere, as long as you eat at home.
2) Don’t mess with another person’s dope. "If you value your life as much as I value these buds, don’t mess with them!!!
Moon please don’t think I was saying anything about you being uncool. It is taking other people’s pot that is just downright wrong. I caught a guy fixing to lift my sac at a party. I played it off like he was fixing to bring it to me. Back then things were a lot different, and he was black and I am white. I actually gave him a little bud and thanked him for looking out for my stash. Have a good one Moon!
Peace…

3 Likes

At first glance reading your post @patchman
I did think that you were meaning me.
I’m thinking what.
What have I done
What have I said.
It was a relief to read down and see you say it’s not about me.
I scroll back up the journal and refreshed my memory.
Oh ok gotcha.
I like your analysis of dieting and only eating at home.
Yer i like being trusting and sharing but I’ve been ripped off a lot because of my generous nature or just taken advantage of.
Then people wonder why you like this so protective and suspicious.
I’m naturally and open giving and trusting person.
It’s sad people take advantage of people like me.
But they do.
I want it to be different
I’d like to be me and not be seen as the push over we can take this guy for a ride.
When naturally really open it’s tricky to find the balance that’s needed to keep yourself safe in this world of opertunist yet still be yourself.
Wish everyone that does this stopped it.
Make for a better world
Cheers

5 Likes

I go through this on the daily around here. My parents raised a decent person and LOTS of NOT decent people like to exploit that. The mistake they make is seeing my kindness as a weakness :wink: I DO take notes of who the 1-way folks are :wink: Not going to compromise being the person i was raised to be either. Right is right, wrong is wrong. As long as i’m on the right side of right, i will have nothing to answer for come now, or judgment day, in the lines of being helpful to people and not taking advantage of them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I strongly believe in karma.

4 Likes

So I had the most horrendous scare! Walked outside and my two big GG4s were not where I left I placed them after construction was over.

Talk about a stomach dropping experience.

My husband had the garage door open but we were all here. Could someone have run through the side gate and kidnapped them so quickly?

Just kept walking the yard and saw dear hub moved them to less conspicuous places with lots of screening. I don’t use so my grow is his bounty.

I guess that is part of outdoor growing - prepare for human/sized raccoons that walk on their hind feet!

Nice compliment is oldest came by and I gave Him/Her some samples and the remark was these buds look so much better than your first harvest.

Outdoor tangy dosidos was is drying. Two GG4s and Gary 2.0 may finish before it freezes.

7 Likes

Oh man, I would have died right there! Thank goodness your hubby moved them.

2 Likes

Trust me I thought I was going to outright cry but my brothers taught me the “buck up buttercup” mentality. My science training said look at possibilities and probabilities.

4 Likes

Wow that’s a stomach drop right there. Glad it was nothing and just a lil scare

2 Likes

When I did the math on what he wouldn’t pay in disp prices I was almost in panic mode.

2 Likes

I can only imagine

1 Like

Hey friends,

Ready to trim the outdoor tangy dosidos. You all know how much I love trimming. My middle child volunteered to help.

There was an accident before we left for the weekend. Our dog did not like the tree rat chattering and when trying to jump the tree landed on one of my GG4s. I didn’t see anything wrong. When we returned one branch is in bad shape. Honeyed and wrapped her up.

We’ll see.

She started budding a few weeks ago and showing some sugar. If I lose that big branch is there anything worth saving or is it compost?

@meeasy @emgoldslo @Covertgrower @skydiver @anon33684698 @anon86641082 @Caligurl @PurpNGold74 @CalamityJane @kaptain3d

8 Likes

I have a couple animals in the family that love the early trimmings which is pretty much what that branch would be, so guess what I’m saying is it’s compost my kids would smoke anyway :laughing: it might be okay you’d be surprised what these plants can live through

3 Likes

Depending on how far into flower and if triches started to form you could make some green dragon.

3 Likes

I would use it some how.

4 Likes

Thanks me easy. I’ll see if the honey and bandaid work. If not 3/4th of her looks fine and with the other outdoor two the family should be set for a while (ha ha ha). I’ll be getting new clones in a couple of weeks and I now know that over three plants in a 2x4 is really pushing it.

Thank you for your time and help - it is always appreciated!

5 Likes

I’ll have to check the buds more closely tomorrow - maybe she is farther along than I think but last week all pistils were white. I could just dry, trim add them to the “spliff” box for the kids to use when the nice buds are gone.

6 Likes