Bunny Jane's 2022ish Grows

Thank you Cail! I have a bit of a bank building up myself! I’ll say ordering and swapping seeds is just as addictive as growing!

7 Likes

I did pick up a used old Levo model off Facebook MP.

Looking forward to how to use it.

5 Likes

Nice directions online.

3 Likes

I’ve not ever used one… let us know how it goes!

3 Likes

Id love to get a collection going. Just started 6 months ago and have already ordered more than i can go through in 2 years…i can see where its just as addicting lol.

7 Likes

Are you on IG?

3 Likes

No, but thinking about getting one with all the free give aways i keep seeing. Just hate social media and all they Intel these days.

4 Likes

If u make an ig account keep it set to private where u have to accept the friends on ur list. Also when u post anything from ur phone or PC make sure ur location tag is set to turned off so it don’t pin point where it pics were taken. That’s about all I can think to keep u as private as u need to be.

5 Likes

Appreciate it, bit overly careful im sure. But i will come around…

4 Likes

@LiesGrows The PJxSD is doing great in the tent! Thank you my friend.

6 Likes

Very awesome to hear glad it made it your way and i hope you enjoy the big fat buds she gave me i hope to hunt down a bigger and better pheno in the future :grinning:

4 Likes

The new younguns from you @JaneQP and a few from seedsman.

12 Likes

A couple from Easy also.

5 Likes

Love a new beginning

6 Likes

@storm you have it going on! Very nice and I and Ann happy to here the drought is over.

6 Likes

I promised:

Four Yeti Wedding autos
One Pjack x Sunday Driver photo
One Runtz photo

13 Likes

You hang that light?

1 Like

This is one of yours. I am still trying to get a garage full of chit out of the basement and bedrooms to get the other tents setup!

2 Likes

Newest attempt at cloning. Hopefully I can get better than a 10% success rate!

12 Likes

Are the clones in rockwool then placed in cups of soil??

2 Likes