GrandšŸ‡ Jane Grows

(Why Cannabis Edibles Don't Work For Some People - Cannadelics)

3 Likes

Thatā€™s funnyā€¦ I can smell stuff like that too and yes, cilantro tastes like soap but I love it IN stuff like guacamole :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I canā€™t do that much either. My mom says she used to taste soap but you can, apparently, train your brain to dissociate the flavor of cilantro with the smell of soap. She loves it now. I havenā€™t had enough mild doses in my lifetime yet to get my brain on board with ā€œnot soapā€ even in salsas and guac. :upside_down_face: one day

4 Likes

For some reason, I canā€™t grow it for anythingā€¦ but parsley grows everywhere, I always leaves the seeds on and now itā€™s popping up all over out propertyā€¦ with is up with the cilantro though? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

My youngest daughter is a lefty and man is it ever weird to see her write. She holds a pen so weird it kills me. Got 4 leftyā€™s in the whole family an aunt an uncle my daughter and my cousin Bobby backwards ass ppls. Lol

5 Likes

I hold a pen normally. Iā€™ve seen lots of lefties have to make it up because they didnā€™t get taught by anyone who gave a sh!t how they figured it out. It was a 50/50 chance if I got a teacher who thought left-handedness was Satan worship. Glad I didnā€™t so I learned to write properly. My handwriting still sucks tho not gonna lie.

7 Likes

My husband is a lefty and does that whole weird writing thing.

My brother was a lefty but forced to become right-handed by the school system and then constantly having points taken off for poor penmanship.

3 Likes

I am a lefty also. I hold my pen normal also.

4 Likes

@Storm Mail call showed up!

Thank you!

4 Likes

You are welcome. Hope you like it.

2 Likes

I know I will. I have some more items for you.

2 Likes

Also my grandmother was supposedly a lefty but in public did everything right handed.

2 Likes

Cake looks good @Storm.
Iā€™m a lefty and grew up in the 90s/00s in public schools so I didnā€™t have to go thru that devil worshiper stuff. I have a great sense of smell but I dont think Iā€™ve smelled ants, and write/hold the pen normally. Many lefties are somewhat ambidextrous, whether it was taught/forced to them or just naturally. I played golf righty for 20 years even though I swung a baseball bat lefty. Hockey righty, tennis lefty. My buddies and I would switch ball gloves and throw/catch/field/bat opposite hand, shoot basketball opposite. Opposite hand was always part of our games growing up.

4 Likes

Karma. Our grocery delivery forgot a few things. I called and they refunded. I had to do another run and I and never saw so many grandparents trying to find items for their special recipes (the store was completely remodeled and aisle numbers were changed to local street names). When I could see they could not reach an item or find something I tried to help.

I came to the checkout lines four people deep each and the stocker I saw in the aisles was now a checker and pulled me over to her line and said thank you for what you did. I wanted to cry.

Small acts of kindness may seem small but will be rewarded.

11 Likes

Iā€™m a righty, but my handwriting is :poop:

:heart_eyes:

I bet that was greatly appreciated!

Iā€™m usually not in a hurry when Iā€™m in line, I make it a point to look behind me to see if I can let others go before me, especially when my basket is full, like yesterday and there were customers with only two or three items.

5 Likes

I want all my friends here that celebrate Thanksgiving to enjoy a day with family and friends. Reflect upon the the good you see around you. Relax and laugh. Share good memories. Do not let any negativity interfere.

My best all of you and of course Hoppy grows! :rabbit2: Jane

15 Likes

What a whirlwind month!

Retirement
First Grandchild
Mail call from @Storm
Mail call from @repins12
Mail calls from @Graysin
and trying my hand at autos!

Life canā€™t get any better!

Hoppy grows :rabbit2: Jane

20 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty sweet month!!

8 Likes

I agreeā€‹:+1: what a great month for youā€¦ it only gets better :relieved:

4 Likes

If you ever need any more seeds, holler and Iā€™ll let you know what Iā€™ve gotā€¦ getting a nice ā€˜littleā€™ collection going right now LOLā€¦ Many are my accidental crosses but I think some will prove to be really goodā€¦ regs but good!

5 Likes