Bunny Jane's 2022ish Grows

That’s pretty cool indeed @JaneQP
First the baby then the 4 baby plants
Sweet

1 Like

I’m a bit the same let the roots develop.
I have them in plastic pb2 2hen the times right I cut the plastic bag away and place it in its final bag.
Least amount disturbance.
Not grown many I got nothing to go by if they grew better from seed in the final bag or not.
I like autos cause it gives me some new fresh smoke while the photos are still growing.
Cheers @JaneQP

2 Likes

Here are a few. Everyone around 8 weeks. Some are fading fast! There won’t be any fans left to trim.

15 Likes

Just a fyi im a basement grower and i use foam insulation board under my tents it works realy well i use the 3/4in board another thing that works well is emergency blankets that help hold heat very well and are realy cheap

3 Likes

They doing well @JaneQP
Have you been happy with there journey over all.
Only seems like yesterday they were little plants in veg now look. Cola’s yellowing leaves in the harvesting window. How much longer.?

1 Like

They are in week 8 since I started seeing hedgehogs. Most are Sativas so probably another 4-8 weeks or so? They are all fattening up and I’ll start watching the trichomes come October.

Tarzan has been doing a great job watering them for me. I should cut him a little bud of the more ready plants to dry and try for his efforts. He already broke into my trimmings from last year and rolling J’s since my last indoor grow failed.

4 Likes

I bet first of Nov. Mrs. Jane. Its good you have a privacy fence. Fronts coming soon with our wonderfull wind.

3 Likes

Are we going to see you this coming weekend?

@Storm

2 Likes

Thanks @LiesGrows You mean those silver emergency type blankets?

2 Likes

Just supercropped a Runtz clone @JaneQP . Learned from last 1. I think I STILL waited too long. Just ammended and in flower tent now. Switching everything to a 12/12 in 1 4x8 for winter. Pulling both 3x3 down and going auto for 5 months or so to concentrate on our side business during the season. The runtz and her clones have produced 2lbs at least and am so overstocked its silly. About to just make a ton of oil. The buds are so big I just couldnt do it till got so much…lol.

Here is a crack baby I fimmed and just hit with an lst and flipped.

8 Likes

That crack is crazy! My family already decided what they want grown outside next year. All new strains I have never grown!

And I am sure at the con I’ll come home with more strains for my ever-increasing seed inventory.

10 Likes

Correct!!

2 Likes

Hey I pulled some test larf buds for Tarzan. How long in the nuclearwave to dry and try?

2 Likes

I use my airfryer on the dehydrate setting

7 Likes

Never thought of that. Very controllable convection.

5 Likes

The cold weather and rain did not agree with the SLH. She is dreadfully droopy looking.

Luckily she has the most amber in case I have to cut her early.

6 Likes

Nice looking buds! :green_heart:

3 Likes

I reckon with a bit of sunshine it will bounce back @JaneQP

3 Likes

I’ve got away from the ghetto dry too. Now I redneck quick dry in my dehydrator :metal: 4-6hrs @120 mmmm mmm good. Throw a test piece in before bed and wake and bake happily

5 Likes

Clean her up a little and see will perk up just fine :metal:

3 Likes