Bunny Jane's 2022ish Grows

Never hold back😎

2 Likes

What’s the story here please😍

1 Like

Glad ya got the John fixed and it didn’t ruin more then it did. Coulda been really ugly. Save that plumbers number and maybe give him some !ocal props on nextdoor or FB👍

5 Likes

11/21/21

Greetings friends!

Just a quick update since I finally my soil cooked properly. Here are pictures of the girls during transplant. I hope the new pots will help their sadness. You will see lots of clawing and just downright weirdness. When I received these teens they were living in 1/2 filled gallon pots.

Miracle Alien Cookes.

Trainwreck. I may try to open her up with some low stress training.

Blueberry Chem. She looks hungry.

Tangie OG
Root shot. I topped off the soil when I brought them home and look at the roots growing into the new soil.

They are all in poor shape but I will try my best to nurture them back to health. Not expecting a big yield but hopeful.

Hoppy grows to you! :rabbit2: Jane

12 Likes

Restoration work is always some of the most gratifying! Good luck

6 Likes

As they grow start your own clones and next grow you’ll know what to expect and will get a better yield.
I’m cloning everything from now on out!

the roots are looking awesome! They’ll love their new homes!!

Happy Growing Everyone!!!

3 Likes

@Tylersays I have four (of nine) that rooted of Tangie OG clones from a branch that broke. Hope they do well.

I’ll try to take clones of the three others but I seem to be the ultimate clone killer-maybe I am a Jedi?

6 Likes

They should snap out of it now that you have em in good soil but as mentioned above it can be hard to revive a sickly plant but I’ve definitely seen these plants do amazing things they will surprise you sometimes… good luck :+1:

4 Likes

If anyone can nurse those back to health it’s you Jane :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’m with Underthestairs Bunny. Now you have a project. Can’t wait to see the end result.

2 Likes

I’m in, thanks for the tag

1 Like

Where do you live? I’d be down to help make hash, I’m in Joliet, Il. If you’re near here.

1 Like

Quite a bit of a drive away. I am in Colorado - but that would be fun!

3 Likes

Hey @DebbieM I had a couple club brothers that " lived " in Joliet IL, if you know what I mean

4 Likes

I think I do, if they get out and want to smoke send them my way

3 Likes

I made it. Lol. Found u. Can’t hide from me. Morning peeps.

3 Likes

Lol morning @Mark0427

2 Likes

Morning bud. Happy turkey day to whomever might not make it on after today for me to say it to lol

4 Likes