GrandšŸ‡ Jane Grows

Never hold backšŸ˜Ž

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the story here pleasešŸ˜

1 Like

Glad ya got the John fixed and it didnā€™t ruin more then it did. Coulda been really ugly. Save that plumbers number and maybe give him some !ocal props on nextdoor or FBšŸ‘

5 Likes

11/21/21

Greetings friends!

Just a quick update since I finally my soil cooked properly. Here are pictures of the girls during transplant. I hope the new pots will help their sadness. You will see lots of clawing and just downright weirdness. When I received these teens they were living in 1/2 filled gallon pots.

Miracle Alien Cookes.

Trainwreck. I may try to open her up with some low stress training.

Blueberry Chem. She looks hungry.

Tangie OG
Root shot. I topped off the soil when I brought them home and look at the roots growing into the new soil.

They are all in poor shape but I will try my best to nurture them back to health. Not expecting a big yield but hopeful.

Hoppy grows to you! :rabbit2: Jane

15 Likes

Restoration work is always some of the most gratifying! Good luck

6 Likes

As they grow start your own clones and next grow youā€™ll know what to expect and will get a better yield.
Iā€™m cloning everything from now on out!

the roots are looking awesome! Theyā€™ll love their new homes!!

Happy Growing Everyone!!!

3 Likes

@Tylersays I have four (of nine) that rooted of Tangie OG clones from a branch that broke. Hope they do well.

Iā€™ll try to take clones of the three others but I seem to be the ultimate clone killer-maybe I am a Jedi?

7 Likes

They should snap out of it now that you have em in good soil but as mentioned above it can be hard to revive a sickly plant but Iā€™ve definitely seen these plants do amazing things they will surprise you sometimesā€¦ good luck :+1:

5 Likes

If anyone can nurse those back to health itā€™s you Jane :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Iā€™m with Underthestairs Bunny. Now you have a project. Canā€™t wait to see the end result.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in, thanks for the tag

1 Like

Where do you live? Iā€™d be down to help make hash, Iā€™m in Joliet, Il. If youā€™re near here.

1 Like

Quite a bit of a drive away. I am in Colorado - but that would be fun!

3 Likes

Hey @DebbieM I had a couple club brothers that " lived " in Joliet IL, if you know what I mean

5 Likes

I think I do, if they get out and want to smoke send them my way

4 Likes

I made it. Lol. Found u. Canā€™t hide from me. Morning peeps.

5 Likes

Lol morning @Mark0427

3 Likes

Morning bud. Happy turkey day to whomever might not make it on after today for me to say it to lol

4 Likes

11/28/21 Update

Greetings my growmies!

My middle came over and helped me clear out the spare bedroom. We packed up all labeled all the ā€œstuffā€ and ended up with two bags of garbage and four bags for goodwill. At least everything is in boxes now and not just strewn about.

I finally put together my 2x4x5 tent and found I received a 2x4x6 tent! That certainly ups the game! I am trying to figure out what to do since that derailed my plans for retaining the closet shelf as a storage area. I also need to mount the surge protector and figure out a way to snake the cord into the closet (metal bifold doors). I can take hole saw to the wall and 2x4 the closet is framed withā€¦any ideas would be appreciated.

Plus, now I am rethinking where the veg and flower tents should be since veg wants warmth and flower can tolerate some cool. The whole house is controlled by one thermostat on the main floor. The unfinished basement is chilly. Heat rises so the 3rd level is warmer, but when we toke up the fireplace the thermostat says all is well and no heat is pumped out anywhere. I have the veg tent in the basement and the flower tent upstairs in the spare bedroom closet. I already whined to @MeEasy about my predicament but since everything is set up, I am not ready to switch the tents to different locations.

The clones from the teens I received in the basement are not taking off. Temps are 80ā€™s lights on and 65 or less when lights are off! I put a layer of Styrofoam underneath earlier and today added insulation by laying blankets around the tent but leaving the lower passive ventilation ports uncovered.

I am still battling spider mites. I have been spraying/drenching CJDB every day and the dang buggers just laugh at me. I do not want to move anything to the new tent until they are healthy. With the kitchen, bathroom and dining room packed up so we can have the wood floors redone, I cannot find my essential oils to start a rotation of death on those $%^^*# but I do have garlic and hot peppers to make ning-acide. I will give an update when the entropy here subsides.

Hoppy grows to you! :rabbit2:Jane

10 Likes

Can you just get a flat extension cord and run it under the bi-fold doors?
https://www.amazon.com/Maximm-Rotating-Extension-Outlet-Grounded/dp/B0721TY338/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=flat%2Bextension%2Bcord&qid=1638145981&sr=8-6&th=1?Tag=greenrel-20

1 Like