Bunny Jane's 2022ish Grows

Neighbor is going to go through with a new fence. Posts are rotting at the ground. We are going in half plus they are putting in an extra panel and gate on our side so I have a locked enclosure for next year. Good fences, good neighbors.

7 Likes

Always great tp have good neighbors on board or it makes for a hell of a hassle lol

3 Likes

Woo hoo for the flowers!!!

1 Like

Loin colth a little too long newt man. Or do you have sit on nuts sydrome cured by mr. Nut sack bag holder goes over your shoulder cups your nuts in rabbit fur pouch. Ñow sit and turn with No Fear

3 Likes

Long fingered sativa lady :yum: looking good Ms Bunny

2 Likes

The stretch continues! Next year more indica.

18 Likes

Damn! They are growing like weeds! LOL!

Keep up the GREAT work!!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Can get supercropping down pat. Turn a tall lanky girl into a short fattie. 2 cheeseburger diet…lol. look GREAT.

5 Likes

Oh yeah - I did my first supercropping this year and it worked out awesomely!
And tbh I didn’t put much sympathy into it for the plant. I just snapped it over and let her rest on the tomato cage she’s in.
Those 2 girls are covered with tops!
I don’t think the one girl I didn’t SC will put out as much as either of those, so it increases yield just like LST indoors.
Snap 'em!! LOL!

4 Likes

Beautiful garden :heart_eyes: they’re getting huge

3 Likes

What an awesome garden Ms. Jane, you are not going to be able to walk through there before you know it. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

photofunky

3 Likes

Beautiful garden sister!!

2 Likes

Thanks all! The camouflage does not appear to be working.

5 Likes

Sure it is. I didn’t even notice it! :wink: :smile_cat: :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL… mine neither!

2 Likes

Mr Tarzan moved all but the 20Gs from the side yard. They are are scattered all over the gardens. A few pretending to be tomatoes and other roses. Tarzan went with the theory of don’t be the tallest in the pack.

I have to relocate this piece of art done for me by a graffiti artist.

The fence between our yards is only being held up up because it leans against our shed. All posts rotted. Tarzan and Jane are going in halves.

14 Likes

Lovely ladies. Can’t wait to see the progress!

2 Likes

Thats beautiful

1 Like

Awesome artwork! So jelly right now!

1 Like