GrandšŸ‡ Jane Grows

I really like how each strain is so different. I hope to have a lot of product for Mr. JaneQP and the rest of the family and friends.

I gave away two Tangie OGs, a WW, and a Chocolope. My moral compass says I have to live within the spirit of the law. The ā€œkidsā€ send me pictures.

After one more year of growing I can apply to a program to help veterans with plants or product.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s very cool. There are communities all over Instagram for similar - although I donā€™t think they help get your legal limit any higher that probably the same way a state run program would.

5 Likes

Gonna be a jungle Jane. Hubby can put on a loincloth and hide out playing tarzan with you. :grin:.

5 Likes

TarzanQP :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I would pay money to see it.

6 Likes

Me too! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Me too! You could just take a video LOL

4 Likes

I have oneā€¦

9 Likes

OMFGā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that is funny

5 Likes

LMFAO :rofl::joy: thatā€™s nuts! Pun intended :flushed:

5 Likes

So Mr Jane is now Mr Tarzan! Love it!

7 Likes

Oops. That is now a forever thing. How is Mr. Tarzan Mrs. Janeā€¦:grin:

3 Likes

Just asking daily when he can help harvestā€¦

Not like he had to spend mega bucks at the dispo last week!

3 Likes

He can get the top flowers. Climb his vineā€¦pick a budā€¦swing down.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. Once I get this Purple Heart trimmed up, I owe you some mail. :v::100:

2 Likes

Trust me Tarzan tests buds as soon as he can! That is why I can never get an actual weight.

8 Likes

That cheeky Tarzan
I can relate to that though.
I know lots of people like to wait til well cured to sample there harvest.
I really enjoy that first sample of the strains flower after a week of drying.
Often find a little bud breaks off the plant while checking the colour of the trichromes a week before they get the chop. Lol
Cheers

3 Likes

Hell we can never even get a cure started in our house between the wife and myself lmao

4 Likes

It has started.

16 Likes

And there off!!! Cant wait to see the stretch and what they end up producing whats the rh like in your town

2 Likes