Grand🐇 Jane Grows

Ouch @JaneQP that doesnt sound good at all re your compressed disc.
Ive had my fair share on back injuries.
Not a nice pain.
Hope you heal to full recovery
Cheers :beers:

4 Likes

Hope you heal quickly! Sending all the positive energy that I can…

positive_energy

6 Likes

Nice to see another outside very sorry for the back issue tho back problems suck horribly🤞 for a speedy recovery Jane

2 Likes

Thank you all for the healing thoughts!

I am feeling betting today now that the steroids kicked and muscle relaxers kicked in. I am sure the blessings, prayers and vibes certainly made a difference!

Good fortune to everyone here!

Next on the medical agenda are an MRI and bone density test.

10 Likes

You know Ms Bunny we are all pullin’ for you… :love_you_gesture: :heart: :green_heart: :heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Just have the kids flip that dam thing over and fill it with dirt, compost, & worms. Start your own worm colony. Make that canoe pay you back for the pain its causing you lol

6 Likes

@Storm Mail call was awesome. Thank you for the gift!

2 Likes

Welcome. Hope it helps.

1 Like

This is cool it happens like this. At my wife’s mom’s when we stayed there me and my cousin were more like bros than cousins well he commit suicide in 2014 and we never seen cardinals at her mom’s and now my cousin did what he did and we see them Everytime we r there and it almost seems as if the cardinal has a close by home to there as we see it multiple times a day all day everyday. They say cardinals are someone from heaven visiting and making sure things are well from a loved one above and ever since he did what he did we see atleast 1 everyday now multiple times per day. I even talk to my cuz and tell him keep my plants happy bro. He used to sit and get baked as potatoes with me I miss that

5 Likes

Hope your back is feeling a bit better Ms Bunny

3 Likes

I too live in CO. Mile high…you mentioned fires and standby evac status. Are you super close to superior? I work in construction and we are doing alot of repair work to businesses in that area. I have some crazy pics where the fire just decided to go around 1 single house but destroyed “every” other house in that neighborhood. Such a wierd pic. Looks fake. Take care with all that has been going on and keep growing!!

4 Likes

Last haircut on the crack @JaneQP . Can hardly tell i touched it. Runtz not a runt.

12 Likes

@Storm they look great!

1 Like

Yeah runtz will get away from u on height quick. So far hasn’t been a runtz strain I’ve seen ppl havnt complained about them being stretchers lol

2 Likes

Hello @Amazon66 we need a count of how many of us women and grandmas are here. :blush::v:

2 Likes

I am sorry I am not updating regularly!

Here is the white widow compliments of @Graysin that came outside

Here is the Chocolope clone from @Growingforothers . She did not like the switch from 18/6 to 14/10 and started stretching

Both will be topped after transplant shock has passed.

Hoppy grows everyone!

:rabbit2: Jane

12 Likes

Pretty work ma’am :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lol need to start a women’s thread ( journal ) so we can get a count lol & possibly keep adding to the number

5 Likes

Greetings! Here is a picture of the happy family!

Took my all Saturday to plant another 10G with a white widow and 5-5Gs with strawberry cough, SLH, chunky skunk, lemon amnesia and another strain I forgot, 4-3Gs with blue dream, Bruce banner, candy cream and another Chocolope. In the bucket are five more plants in 1Gs I need to put in the ground or up pot them - another white widow, two Tangy OGs and two CBDs. They survived three days without my attention. My middle stopped by and watered Tuesday night. I did find a grasshopper chomping on one plant.

I haven’t even thought about dropping seeds for an indoor grow. Probably going to try @Graysin ’s yeti wedding.

My thanks to @Growingforothers and Graysin for filling up 70% of my side yard grow with seeds and clones!

11 Likes

Busy beaver.