Bunny Jane's 2022ish Grows

Friends first grow. 9th gen gg4 clone. Last of my girls. Earth dust 5gal. Straight up grow. 300truewatt bestva hybrid. Blurple/white. Amazing lights for canmabis. Had him buy a 3x3x7/4"exhaust/carbon and circulating fan. Walked him through whole grow. He has wanted to harvest for a month…lol. reined him in. Here are the results…i am impressed with his patience and ability to pay attention. Giving him a devils crack clone @JaneQP @nmgeo for his next plant.

5 Likes

@Storm warm wishes for your brother.

1 Like

@nmgeo my buddy that grows peppers here (he says as addictive as growing MJ must be), traded some seeds. He was after your ghosts. I got some piñatas, Bishop Crown, Peter, and Chinese Five color. I went after weird shapes and colors. He literally had 100’s of varieties! Even one strain developed by NMU to be a very heavy producer.

Very knowledgeable pepper grower and a lot of what we discussed about growing peppers translates easy to MJ. He did leave with a Chocolope plant.

He couldn’t stay long and only went through two sleeves of packets of seeds in his suitcase with at least another 18 sleeves full of varieties. I’ll save seeds from each of these if you want some next year. Wish he would have stayed longer.

4 Likes

That is to cool Ms Bunny we need to stay connected with that dude glad he took a plant too. :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

He and my oldest have been good friends since they were 15. He told us the story of trading a bag of reapers for a car repair.

3 Likes

I always get in over my head but somehow swim out the other end pretty good. Lol.

2 Likes

Pepper question!
I know peppers the it hot and to have dryer feet. I’m going to try a jalapeño in a 3gal bag outside this year instead of my raised garden. Anyone have any luck with that?

3 Likes

@Sorceress I grew a Carolina reaper in a 1/2 gallon pot last year, not on purpose, I ran out of room for it and it got left in a corner of the garden and neglected. It did grow some pods, not many, and not big.

I brought it inside for the winter, and repotted it, I decided it had earned its chance to try again next (this) year. I’ve got in in a 7 gallon, it’s already a large plant, I think your plant will do great in a 3.

@JaneQP, nice score! Ive been wanting to grow a Chinese 5 color, the pictures I’ve seen it looks spectacular.

4 Likes

me too me too
happy-baby

Chinese 5 color

3 Likes

I’ve grown them in 35 gal containers like i grow my tomatoes in .Last year was the first time I was told about determinate tomatoes and undeterminate tomatoes, sure that may not be shelled right so the indeterminate just keep growing taller and Taller as long as they have something to climb on so I got 4 .My husband cut down some cane poles last year and they’re tall so we dried them and use for tomato stakes .I don’t think I remember seeing your thread but it’s getting harder and harder to keep up we have alot of growers now .When I started about 2 years ago it didn’t seem like so many especially not many females but now we have alot ,a few grandmas like me .I will have to make it over to your thread .:sunflower::sunflower::hugs:

2 Likes

@Amazon66 You were on the of the first growers to welcome me a 1.something years ago!

1 Like

Okay @Mr_Wormwood and @DebbieM I have my Gary for my outdoor grow. I had a MAC clone doing great and then she started pouting. I up-potted and she still pouted. I sent her outside a month ago and she survived cold temps, three days of rain and sleet. Gary is hanging in there despite my neglect. I feel incomplete without a Gary plant in my life!

5 Likes

Your nieces @JaneQP . :grin:

2 Likes

Ain’t no sunshine when Gary’s gone…:notes:

2 Likes