Grand🐇 Jane Grows

@Graysin My recipe is from @MeEasy and he added another step to success.

Soak the bits in warm water.

Me: I soak up to 24 hours because well I am still working and lazy! Make enough for one feeding of all your plants - trust me if you let that stuff sit too long is it putrid. If you have an active infestation treat every 3 days. Again I am lazy and just treat Sun and Thurs. once eradicated MeEasy suggests the three day treatment for active infestations and weekly there after.

MeEasy has a tag so hopefully he can cover what I forgot!

8 Likes

5 Likes

Tonight I up-potted three more plants. It was getting dark and I didn’t feel like tearing apart the shed to find some nursery pots. Two are in big gulp styrofoam containers (don’t hate me) and another in a gallon jug I cut.

:thinking: Maybe organic growers are cheap? @MeEasy :rofl:

I missed my calling as a surgeon since I was able to cut the bottom off the solo cups without cutting off any roots.

Hoppy grows! :rabbit2: Jane

8 Likes

Nice work!

4 Likes

Reusing styrofoam is the only thing it’s good for. Thanks for keeping out of the landfill
Not cheap, resourceful :wink:

9 Likes

Thanks @Sorceress I also do use the top part as insulating coozies for solo cups with clones and seedlings.

7 Likes

In a strange turn of events - my clone provider contacted me to see if I had any cuttings for her to drop in her cloner!

8 Likes

I’m curious as to how or what you do… :v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Quick update. I found 5 more big gulp styrofoam cups and transplanted the last of the solo cup plants in the tent. Every one has more soil for root development before they head outside in two weeks.

7 Likes

@nmgeo I have three with enough nodes I could can too. One is a monster Chocolope from @Growingforothers, a white widow from @Graysin, and a Strawberry Cough I dropped. I am a nice person, maybe too nice sometimes.

9 Likes

I thought that was what would happen. Yes you are a very nice person Ms Bunny, and there is nothing wrong with that in my eyes.
:v: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I am glad the Chocolope is doing good work up there for ya!!!

3 Likes

Your nieces @JaneQP .

7 Likes

Her nieces look nice and healthy … :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You are taking great of them. They look gorgeous!

1 Like

3 clones pulled each. Ill get at least 5 more from each. Gonna mother both of them.

3 Likes

Are you back home? If so, how’s your brother doing? :heart: :v:

2 Likes

I am. He is not well. Had to stop all the work…disturbs him too much. I am home for a bit so restarting my grow. Had it mostly on hold. Ty foe asking. I love this community.

3 Likes

Well brother we do worry about each other. Yes but it is all good… Peace and pray from me… :v:

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like