Bunny Jane's 2022ish Grows

Seems like it’s a strong grower if the root allready went so far!

Yeah also heard best about the jars!

• these are some light hungry plants for real though! Im kinda surprised how much they Can handle in comparison to my houseplants ,microgreen and fruits!

Cant wait to follow the grow!

2 Likes

Finished installation of the HLG 260 XL. At first it would not power up but I cut and re-stripped the power cord and all is good. Dang that thing is bright! Thx for recommending this kit @dbrn32 !

12 Likes

@JaneQP , you are going to love this light

3 Likes

@KoolHandLuke Now I have to figure out distance and %power! No information in the kit except installation!

3 Likes

@JaneQP ( Kiss) keep it simple stupid , is my approach to my entire grow . 24-32” Veg , 12-18” flower, your plant will tell you if you have to adjust it. Don’t over complicate things with screwing with the driver, unless you are just bored.

5 Likes

Best advice I’ve seen all day, possibly all week…

5 Likes

Thanks! I have it set at 3 clicks and probably too close for veg but I am tired! I relocated one plant from the veg tent. I have to do some math and see how much taller I can let it grow before flip.

5 Likes

I just turned my up all the way this week, I kinda play with it throughout the day lol medium high medium :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wanna do the math for me too :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat: just kidding, hope your having a great weekend :grinning:

3 Likes

Update for my timeline record:

Just took six clones of Trainwreck so I can tie her down and put in the flower tent tomorrow.

6 Likes

Sorry you had the troubles, but super glad you are happy so far!

3 Likes

It is a beautiful light and I am excited to see the difference in the plants. I’ll keep my blurple veg tent going until those lights die and eventually upgrade that tent also. I feel like a kid at Xmas!

But then again I was thinking the blurps for a new small clone/seedling tent.

9 Likes

It’s gonna be a huge difference you’ll love the light👌

5 Likes

I’m running my 320w HLG at lowest power 18" from seedlings :seedling: hitting 25 DLI at 360ish PPFD. I’m gonna follow these charts this grow to see how it works out…

1 Like

Thank you for all the information! I have the photone app so I guess it is time to learn how to use it!

3 Likes

I have found that the red line here works very well… And a lot less adjusting:

4 Likes

@JaneQP , My first grow with HLG 260 xl rspec, good investment

14 Likes

I am speechless!

6 Likes

Impressive

4 Likes

Thats what I’m using too.

2 Likes