GrandšŸ‡ Jane Grows

So how about that war those politicians started over that religion huh? Thatā€™s crazy stuff lhuh lol.

But seriously, good luck and Iā€™m set to watch you grow :crossed_fingers::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

You are too funny! A good sense of humor is always welcomed here!

5 Likes

Iā€™ll be by next year :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I am out of likes so I am dishing these out instead. :heart: :heart: :heart: :champagne:

5 Likes

Love it :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Hello my friends!

Today it was snow and sleet. Although cold, I was happy mixing up some soil! This batch was again reused soil from a previous grow. I left all the little roots and this batch seemed a bit compacted so I added some perlite and the high end of the recommended dose per gallon of soil for Earthdust. I do love the smell of soil when watered.

HLG was shipped and everything I need should be arriving in the next ten days!

After sitting in the tent I have not seen any weeds pop up or my dear friend the fungus gnats.

I now have three bags of soil cooking just waiting for my last batch of clones from my supplier.

Just want to give a shout out to ILGM support! Sarah has been amazing. I ordered the sativa mixed pack but on checkout a different mixed pack showed up. She jumped in and put a hold on the warehouse order to make sure I received the Sativa mix!

Hoppy grows and peace! :rabbit2: Jane

13 Likes

I think you are growing to like earth dust I know I sure do, Iā€™m happy for you to be getting a good light to flower under and now you are buying seeds :joy::rofl: I hope you know that thereā€™s no way out for you now, you are officially addicted to this great hobbyā€¦ welcome aboard Ms Bunny

8 Likes

And this is an addiction the family loves!

9 Likes

Iā€™m glad you posted, I forgot mine was coming today. Just got it out the mail box lol

2 Likes

So excited for you! I am looking forward to watching your grow and exchanging ideas. Glad we have @MeEasy to help us along the way.

3 Likes

Definitely we gonna be trying some new stuff out all around lol @MeEasy we gonna keep you busy with questions hahaā€¦Yeah Iā€™m ready for my other setup to get here also (should have everythingon the 9th), so I can get it set up and put my two Blueberries in the new tent and keep the two Wedding Cakes in the one their all in now so they can have plenty of room. Getting a lil cramped in there with the LST and starting preflowering and flowering lol

1 Like

I am afraid that since my clone provider is closing up shop I may grab one of each strain she has and run both tents! Then there is how to take care of clones Iā€™ll be taking in case one of the plants becomes a family favorite! Geez I have a lot of reading to do in the next two weeks!

2 Likes

Have you not tried to start your own clones yet?

1 Like

First try only one of ten lived. Second try I had 15 looking good but hurt my back and could not care for them properly. Two made it through outdoors and I gifted one. Hub harvested the other. A mini Christmas tree with one nice cola. I am glad the family is getting into growing also. With all my trim we are planning a hash making party later this month.

5 Likes

I imagine all of the microbes will devour them but if you want to break the roots down faster for them Sensisym is good for that

1 Like

Thanks I will check it out @beardless. I am still new to living soil and at the bottom of the learning curve.

I use it regularly. My last grow I left the root ball and stem in the pot. A couple weeks later I pulled on the stem. It broke off clean. I started to break up the ball and absolutely no roots. Anyway, I usually clean them up right away so did not know that this would happen.

2 Likes

I went to moisten my soil and I found my most hated enemy! One fungus gnat who lay eggs and give me 300 more. Grrr. Iā€™ll be scratching in some mosquito bits in the top of the soil and probably do a weekly watering with soaked bits or these things will take over quickly.

6 Likes

I looked them up :+1:

1 Like

Since living soil needs to stay moist these guys prey on us! Get mosiquito bits. Work some in the top of the soil and then soak a capful in a gallon of water for 24 hours, strain and use it to water weekly. @MeEasy turned me on to this, but he said he found the soaking technique from another grower.

6 Likes