Bunny Jane's 2022ish Grows

The clone is as old as the mother it was cut from, so a 12” tall clone will flip to flower and grow out much quicker than a 12” tall plant from seed.

Stability, reliability, and fast turnaround are the biggest benefits. I take clones almost exclusively to preserve genetics, but many will take clones to keep the same strain/phenotype in their jars to smoke.

I cut the clone and put it in a solo cup. It can take as long or as short to root up as it likes, I’ll take the first clone when I do the first topping of my plant, so it can root up while the seedling matures. Then I have a clone-mother to take additional clones while the original seed flowers out, and I can decide if it’s worth keeping around (often times as things flower I realize they’re not worth saving).

5 Likes

I can send you six clone shippers. They have an LED light and a solo cup seedling is a perfect fit. They also have a neoprene collar and ring so soil doesn’t fall out.

4 Likes

Ill holler when they are ready for that size then.

Bought a new aeroponic cloner @JaneQP . Next month ill have the room to start. Will be just in time for outdoor season. These girls are far into veg so the clones will explode i expect. I do not mind hooking up people in our shipping circle. Candy Cream and Afghan hash. Both very strong plants with amazing natural structure.

4 Likes

Sounds like some great trades for the growing circle!

3 Likes

@JaneQP Looks like I am coming into 10 es300 v2 lights. Those are the ones TGSC made before closing. MeEasy is claiming a few and i am keeping 5. All the rest will be for you guys if want at cost plus shipping. Stole them. Commercial grower liquidating. Ill have all info after i go get them Monday. Looking like 55-60 bux each plus shipping so far.

5 Likes

I’ll get another tent and claim one! Let me hit up the usual suspects and see if need any.

1 Like

2 will be available. You claimed 1…Easy 3 and me 5…maybe just 4. So 1 floating. Ran across them doing a search for market pricing on my Audio gear.

2 Likes

I think i might be interested if no one else needs it. Would it fit good in a 4x8 or 2x4.

1 Like

Ok last 1 claimed then @TT . These are perfect for 2x4. Need 2 for 4x4. This all hinges on a successful sale and quality of product. Oklahoma had a LOT of commercial growers sink. Those were fast responses… Seller has a bunch of them. If can get more i might. All of us up here will use the crap out of them.

3 Likes

I wish I needed more lights. The ES was a slick fixture. I can’t add any more power to my breaker though, and honestly may not keep this house long enough to want to pay to upgrade.

1 Like

@JaneQP they have 25 lights. Anybody wanting 1 can get 60 bux this way and ill purchase them 1 also. Then only shipping. I am putting together as much cash as can. I wanna get as many as can at this stupid low price. These lights were over 500 bux each.

2 Likes

@Graysin @Growingforothers @TT @Newt @DebbieM @GreggT @NUG61

Tag in anyone else that wants a decent light!

3 Likes

I have collected enough free cash for 15 right now. Shooting for 20 or all 25.

2 Likes

Just sent my payment.

2 Likes

Im good on lights right now…thanks for the tag :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Lol. Everyone who shoots the 60…gas and motel added into total purchase…will just have to pay shipping. I will not pull money sent till i see and test every one. If does not happen i will just send it all back. At least you guys know I am legit in these transactions.

2 Likes

Got it Jane. It will sit till procurement. When i found out 25 i started gathering for them all. Once in a lifetime pricing.

2 Likes

We sure will lol. Ill switch out the one in my 2×4 & play around, so cool thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Easy has high praise for the lights. Good enough for me.

1 Like