Bunch! To hatvest?

That’s the HPS

What about the kush?

I know the rest isn’t ready yet

I’m going to have to harvest in sections. I figure the Kush first then the bag seed. Then as the others show I will cut. All were sprouted on 9/26/20 and all received the same water/nutes/light and they are all finishing at different times. Bit that’s cool.
I did my last flush 3 days ago. Should I put the Kush in total darkness for 2 days?

1 Like

do you have a picture of it and regular light and do you have a loop to look at the tricomes up close

Its under a HPS the only other light I have is an incandescent light. All of the trichomes are cloudy and there is a few that is amber. Let me take a flashlight and see what I can do

Any better?

1 Like

There are the occasional young pistol but only very little.the plant has been flowering since it started showing flowers on 11/11/20 and it is the ripest of them all

1 Like

I can see amber trichomes on the buds with a loupe. Not many but they are there.

1 Like

Ok the sugar leaves on the top of the Kush are covered in amber trichomes. The inside of the buds are very cloudy. There are a few trichomes on the buds that are amber. Every bud on this plant is at least 6-7 inches long except for 3 and they are almost as long as my forearm. The other plant’s are not as close as this one. They will go for another 2-4 weeks. I did harvest the bag plant because the trichomes were amber all over it.
Its weird that all of these plants were treated the same and sprouted on the same day and lights switched the same but 3 of them are nowhere near ready. They could use another month if not 2. I did find another 2 bananas on the Kush. For a total of 5. No light leaks. Lights were turned of at 7pm like clock work. Out of all of my grows I have never had this many bananas. But, I do hope to get a seed or two-I’m not complaining about the banners. I’m tickled pink that this Kush plant is purple and the buds are going to be too.

1 Like

Still hard to tell but ide say you’re in the window to harvest from the looks

That’s what I think. I know harvesting early sucks but I dont like couch lock. I like the energetic get up and and go. The haze will probably be next. I guess I’m going to have to order another Purple mix from ILGM. At first the Kush wasn’t doing to good and the GDP was by far the best looking of the bunch but about 2 weeks ago this Kush took off and now it is amazing. Believe me I really dont want to chop since it’s so beautiful. But it has to be done. I also need the room. I just wish that I had taken clones early on. I still have 1 kush but it looks nowhere this good.
I would like to thank all of you for your insight and knowledge. That means a lot. Let’s go chop!

Got up this morning to turn on the light and I took another look and I have nanners in the top of every bus! WTF??? I have not stressed these plants at all for them to produce this many packets. I looked into the middle of the buds and the trichomes are cloudy but no amber. This plant has been flowering for 3 months. 100%organic and they got their last flush 4 days ago… it’s almost time for 2 days of darkness but I’m sceptical about this plant and the rest. The rest are no where near as mature as this one. I know that they grow at different rates but you would think that they would be close. But they are not even close. I’m more worried about all of these bananas popping up than anything. They are on every bus. If I wait any longer I’m going to end up with a ton of seed. I thought about it last night and I was going to wait another week just to make sure but what is your opinion now

1 Like

I think so too. But maybe I will wait a little longer. Sometime ago someone told me that I should wait at least 2 weeks so I waited 4 weeks. Now, I think I’m ready but I’m second guessing myself. Maybe I should wait until valentine’s day! “Love bud” that’s the ticket lol.
I just don’t want to rush and end up with herb that smokes like parsley and tastes like burnt grass. I want the connesour type bud=top shelf not swag. So, I’m gonna wait unless one of you guys/gals tell me to chop. Appleyardjr267 says that I’m in the window to chop-a couple more opinions would be nice.
And I would like to add that at first I was sceptical about posting here but I’m glad that I did cause you all are very nice people. Spread the love!

1 Like

Do whatever you feel you need to do. If you looked at the trichs upckose and you see enough cloudy and some amber then your good. I agree, this is the best forum i ever been on

If you see nanners ide probably harvest by now. Its not hard to stress em enough to hermie if its femanized

They are feminized and I am seeing more nanners this morning.i have spotted a few amber trichomes here and there and most of the bud has cloudy ones but there are clear ones deep inside the lower part of the buds.

As you can see the nanner in the top

1 Like

Well if they are cloudy enough then screw it, may aswell harvest. And before starting new plants u need to disinfect and wipe everything good. Tent, lights, fans… everything cause the slightest bit of pollen will ruin ur next crop

I ordered a set of glasses that have a loupe that range from 10x to 25x and they are going to be here Wednesday. I will wait till then And have a really good look. In the mean time I am picking every nanner I see. I did harvest 2 small buds just to see how they turn out.

I will definitely clean every thing down with bleach. I don’t know where the stress came from. I did leave the light on for 24 hours during flower but only once and the lights went off at 7 pm without fail. Now sometimes they didn’t get turned on until noon but that has never been a problem with any of my other grows.

Oh well Wednesday I will know for sure.
My Grand Daddy and Haze are no where near ready. They have at least another month. The GDP was showing flowers on 11/11/20 and I switched the lights then. I have some good size buds but not like they should be. If they fill in they will be huge. I was hoping to chop them all at once but it looks like it’s going to be plant by plant. I’ll know more Wednesday.
Thanks for the advice

1 Like