Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

Damn bro, looking real good. So then you prefer to hang up the branches separately? Have you hung the whole plant up before?

1 Like

Really nice, how did your Northern Light turn out? Mine is exceptional, you want to make sure you stay where your at for awhile, :joy:

2 Likes

Wifey just text that she is on river cracking a bottle of wine. I guess that’s why I go to work?

10 Likes

Simply stunning my friend,
Sorry I haven’t been around much✌

2 Likes

You wanted a :dancer: :bug: dancing bug?

Your wish is my command monsieur @Happilyretired ! :

And, nice work Sir @Bulldognuts!
:wink:

7 Likes

Reaping the rewards of YOUR labor, that’s hilarious. These women I tell you… :expressionless::joy:

5 Likes

2 Likes

I wanted to wet trim, so it was easier to trim the branches. Tried dry trimming on the NL autos, found out dry trimming is a pain in the behind.

5 Likes

I like it because it’s not as potent as the GDP from the last grow. The wife also likes it for the same reason. The GC is a little to much sativa effect and the GDP is a good night time medicine. The NL is a happy medium. We loaded up her dry herb vaporizer for the lake today and it was great high while fishing.

6 Likes

No luck today, the wife caught a couple of blue gill. I don’t take it to seriously, just love being on the water relaxing.

6 Likes

Rea[quote=“Arrow, post:1831, topic:43290”]
ooking very good
[/quote]

Thanks, really happy with the results.

2 Likes

You clearly are a bad influence.

3 Likes

No problem, same thing here. Trying to keep up with forum with less time.

5 Likes

Apparently @Happilyretired doesn’t know about your dancing skills.

4 Likes

Oh man!!! Dont start the dance party over here!

3 Likes

These skills?

3 Likes

Sorry about the dog! It was supposed to be a bud dance lmao :joy::joy::joy::flushed:

5 Likes

Does this satisfies your dancing urges monsieur Retired?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Isn’t that why we all go to work? :smile:

4 Likes

Damn these are beautiful man

2 Likes