Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

I reconfigured my exhaust hoses before I started this grow so I could raise lights. I’ve got lights hanging so that it’s not to much trouble to raise them. At the rate these Skywalkers are growing I may run out of space again. Not that I’m complaining, it’s a good problem to have.

5 Likes

Definitely the kind of problem you want, I can’t see myself running out of height, I have plenty of room, correction, plenty of vertical room, width space, not so much…

3 Likes

@Enlightened420 had no idea your on your first harvest was honestly surprised by this lol look forward to seeing your next words of enlightenment :sunglasses::clap:

4 Likes

You’ve got this if something messes up alittle you’ll know how to fix on next grow. I’m looking forward to seeing your harvest

2 Likes

@420Promoter this is my humble grow. Take a look around,hopefully you will enjoy.

3 Likes

Come on dog nuts take some credit for being a bad ass!!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the compliment. I do OK in soil. Contemplating going to coco, I’ll still have to limit amount of plants and growing methods to what I’m currently doing. When I make the switch I’ll be depending on all of the more experienced growers to help tie my shoes and keep me from crashing and burning. :slightly_smiling_face::smiley:

5 Likes

@Amazon66
As am I lovely lady, it’s not gonna be the lb that I wanted, but for my 1st harvest, I couldn’t be happier or more grateful. The wealth of knowledge and love bestowed by this great Community is appreciated to the highest degree.

@Cratix, yes my friend this is my 1st harvest, I have decided to keep rehashing that fact, people keep asking me for advice, while I am humbled, I do not yet possess the Wisdom to advise people on growing. However if matters of the heart, mind or soul are troubling Gromies, that I can assist with.
Thank you for your kind words :v:

9 Likes

My mind is twisted and my soul keeps laughing at it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Could you help?

2 Likes

This should make it feel better.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

I still say ice cold glass of milk and warm chocolate chip cookies!

3 Likes

1 Like

The question should be : when am I not?

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve got a midweek update specifically on the Skywalker photos. I know a couple of people were interested in seeing how the little experiment with FF soil and Jacks would go. @Chasfitter was one and I can’t remember now who else expressed some interest in seeing how this would work. So up till recently ppm’s on photos were staying high enough to not start Jack’s. Watered yesterday with straight water, no Tribus or cal-mag. I wanted to see where my ppm’s were. I’m 11 days since flipping lights and expected my ppm’s to start dropping. After watering they had dropped down into 950 range. So I went ahead and watered with Jack’s. So far they seem to be handling it well. When I get home tonight we’ll see if that’s still the case. Also on Monday I couldn’t resist any longer, I went ahead and did some defoliating. As of this morning they were bouncing right back.

Pics from Sunday before defoliation

Pics from this morning after defol and Jack’s.

I received my seeds from the BOM Contest. 5 Chemdog feminized photos. Wanted thank everyone again and also @latewood for running contest. Almost forgot to also thank @dbrn32 I believe he helps out with contest. :v:

26 Likes

Looking great bro, also congrats again on B.O.M. you deserve it!

3 Likes

I expect before long to see one of your Beauties in the running. :slightly_smiling_face::v:

3 Likes