Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

I’ve set myself to watch to see whatcha got going on. :sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Believe me I had no intention of running autos. They shipped them to me accidentally. They made it all good and sent me the NL photos but I had already dropped the other seeds that I intended to grow. Even though the bud sites are stacking nicely they don’t appear to me to be filling out quite as much as I would like. It’s still early so we’ll see.

4 Likes

My first grow was gifted a few ww autos needless to say it was brutal but a good learning experience, photos forever here😉

4 Likes

Didn’t realize you weren’t already here. I’m Just here doing my best. Thanks for jumping on.

1 Like

their looking great @Bulldognuts

1 Like

Looking great dog!

1 Like

You got some monsters Brother!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looking awesome Bulldog!!

1 Like

Did you top your autos or is that natural?

1 Like

Looking good bro. They’re growing fast and looking healthy. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Nope, didn’t top the auto. I wait until I get 5 sets of nodes and bend them over and tie them down. Went ahead and topped the photos and did the same way. This keeps the the height down.

2 Likes

Skywalkers are really stretching. Flipped lights last weekend and they are growing like crazy. I just checked them this morning and will have to raise lights before I go to work tonight.

3 Likes

They look like they’re on a roll! That’s a great thing! You back on nights and work kinda back to normal? I’ve been crazy busy and haven’t been on here in about a week.

3 Likes

Yep, working nights and have worked the last 2 Sundays. Hard to turn down double time. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Absolutely get while it’s available!

1 Like

@Budzbunny here’s my journal.

1 Like

How big of container do you grow in?,

I’ve got the autos in 5 gallon pots. I probably would have transplanted to 7 if they hadn’t started flower when they did. I transplanted the photos to 7 gallon right before I flipped lights.

3 Likes

Hey now, @Fergus

I’m so lazy, I haven’t moved the lights the whole grow, I just bend those ladies, where they needed to be bent, to maintain the canopy, now they’re flowering, I’ll remove the milk crates, then slowly raise lights as needed. I keep 2nd guessing myself, cause this is my 1st harvest, then I remember @QueenCityB’s wise words;
Steady the ship.
Patience will be rewarded,
as it so often is my friend :v:

4 Likes