Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

@kaptain3d
What’s the method for no larf?

2 Likes

A few of us are trying @imSICKkid’s method of defoliation. At day 21 and 42, we remove any/all fan leaves that have a stem. His reasoning behind this, as I understand it, is that : with the highly effective lights we use to grow, our plants should not need as many leaves to absorb light as they would do outside under less than optimal conditions…
By defoliating, we redirect the energy to the flowers…
That’s how I understand it, and so far I am really liking the experience! :nerd_face:

9 Likes

Congrats on great buds and winning the contest

4 Likes

Important point I forgot to mention… at day 21 and 42 of flowering… :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Good looking plants @Bulldognuts and @AfgVet…way to go…:v:

3 Likes

Day 21 sounds way to early to remove leafs in order to promote growth on buds.
Even growing autos I don’t have true bud sites until a whole after that point…

day 21 of flower?

3 Likes

Yeah that sounds a bit better… And looking at the video posted in another thread it is day 21 of flower.
I thought it meant just day 21 lol

1 Like

Day 21 and 42 from light switch

9 Likes

Ahh photos not autos…

1 Like

Looks really good!

3 Likes

I’m loving what you are doing with your girls. I just stripped the photos and flipped lights. I’ll more than likely do the same on them as you and @kaptain3d . I just trimmed up the autos tonight. I’m not getting as much strech from them as I would like, but that’s fine. I sort of want to get them finished. They’ll produce enough to make it worthwhile.

4 Likes

Just received email from @latewood to get my 5 seeds. I decided to go with 5 Chemdogs fems.

8 Likes

Just out of curiosity,
what was on offer?

1 Like

As far as I know I could pick anything ILGM has on their seed site. Instead of wading through everything I just used the refine search feature and choose the listings for extreme thc and indica dominant.

1 Like

Sweet deal, that’s how I picked my seeds. High THC, big yield.
Chemdawg made the short list.

1 Like

Hadn’t even considered them before now. Wanted to get something that I haven’t already considered.

1 Like

Hey if Snoop likes it,
must be dank dope right?

6 Likes

Hey @Bulldognuts here are my skywalker og just tired them down again and transplant they from soil to 30lt pots of coco.
Yours are looking awesome mate​:ok_hand::australia:

8 Likes

Your girls are looking great. You’ve done a lot more work on yours than I have. On my last grow I stayed on top of the LST and really worked at it.

4 Likes