Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

1 Like

2 Likes

Looking awesome Brother!! :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

Sorry to send this back to seeds, lol, but anyone ever use Growers Choice Seeds out of Cali? Iā€™m an ILGM lifer but some of their strains look good.

Thanks @Dman1969 @TokerGuy please donā€™t hesitate to post about anything having to do with growing. PLEASE!!!

5 Likes

On a non gif note, your plants look amazing!!

2 Likes

Why dont you have a grow only thread? Cant even keep track with all these shenanigans lol

5 Likes

I was about to suggest something similar!
Why donā€™t we start a thread for joking and horsing around and each have our own separate ā€œgrow threadā€?

3 Likes

Havenā€™t used growers choice, but willing to bet theyā€™re safe, Iā€™ve seen a few other people used them. @TokerGuy

4 Likes

YES! Your plants are beautiful as ALWAYS brotha! Time and effort means money.

2 Likes

Hey kid will you hit me up on my thread or I can come over to yours, Iā€™m almost out of GH and want to k ow exactly what I need of the jacks.

3 Likes

Tried some last year b4 I discovered ILGM. TD, CP, NL all Autos. Not much success but then it was my first grow. What ticked me off was all the hidden fees. Mainly undivulged fees for using credit card. Thinking wonā€™t go back there.

2 Likes

Great info! Thank you! Saving me money and more importantly, time.

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts Plants are looking happy, happy, happy, for sure :v:

3 Likes

Good to know but he said the same thing when I made a post year and a half ago.
Itā€™s a huge ordeal to be legal in Canada 100% so I wish them all the best luck

1 Like

Thanks @imSICKkid I donā€™t mind a little nonsense, but I actually think that thereā€™s something to learn here just based on trying the Jackā€™s with FF soil. Wanted to thank @kaptain3d he started a thread for gifs other foolishness. I will be participating. Shout out to @Enlightened420 clearly named after his phrase .

7 Likes

Iā€™m definitely be interested in jacks 321 on your grow, Iā€™ve already tried a couple other nute lines looking for the holy grail of nutrients! :joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: thatā€™s GOLD.
Ok BDN, we will leave your thread alone, now that we have somewhere to play :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Itā€™s all good, no hurt feelings. Plus the phrase you coined has been memorialized

7 Likes

Iā€™m buying some new nutes this summer and have heard nothing but great things about Jacks, canā€™t wait to see your outcome with FF, also my favorite soil. Been using Supernatural, but itā€™s expensive compared to some. So I canā€™t wait to see the finished product here! Godd luck!

2 Likes