Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

Thanks for the post I haven’t looked at it yet but will. Hard to believe, but this is a grow journal. LOL :grinning:

3 Likes

Nice, beautiful girl.

2 Likes

Be careful @Doobert , @Tenga will lull you in and then Watch Out.

4 Likes

Sorry Dawg! Ive been getting carried away all morning. Ill behave… . .the best i can

5 Likes

Is it true ILGM dosent ship seeds to Canada?

1 Like

That is true yes
@kaptain3d

1 Like

Any idea why.LOL @Tenga

1 Like

Thats why i tagged Daniel. He can prob explain it better. From my understanding they stopped shipping to Canada as soon as weed became legal there. I did read the reason why but i didnt understand it so I dont remember. I think it was gonna drive the price up???

3 Likes

I believe their reasoning has to do with customs, but I’m not entirely sure.

2 Likes

Dosent make sence to me either. Customs shouldnt be an issue if sent by courier like fed ex purolator or ups. I am a local courier and some of our drivers actually drive over the border to deliver ppe to the Us. Were making that happen and we cant get seeds shipped here? Personally im not allowed over or i could figure it out dat way.

Chucky ive heard about the option to have a freind in the US order for u, then mail it to u. Pain in the butt, but is an option.

1 Like

That might be my only option @Tenga. Luckly I have a cuz in Cleveland that will help me i think.

I believe it has something to do with legalization. Someone explained it can’t remember who.

3 Likes

Chucky another option is find a seed company that will ship to Canada. No disrespect intended toward ILGM.

2 Likes

@Nicky may have some suggestions on seed companies that ship to Canada.

2 Likes

Aren’t there a ton of seed banks actually in Canada?

2 Likes

More than likely. One of the reasons I tagged @Nicky .

1 Like

Yes there are I was jus tryin to be supportive of ILGM and buy here. This place helped me so jus wanted to be loyal. @Cannacure

3 Likes

@Cannabian might also know.

@Chu666cky That’s very noble…

1 Like