Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

I sent RAP some seeds in a little plastic seed container in a padded envelope, they were lost for a week or so and finally showed up smashed

1 Like

There seems to be a lot of that happening recently. Someone posted a little while ago about receiving ILGM seeds being smashed. The pic they put up looked identical to the damage that I had.

2 Likes

Moral of the story-- we gotta send them in a small box!

3 Likes

These are pretty handy to ship seeds in

Teenitor 100 Packs 2 ML (5/8… Amazon.com

2 Likes

Collectable stamps right there bro. :grin:

2 Likes

Padded envelope works… cheapest postage I believe .

2 Likes

I use these.

https://www.amazon.com/StonyLab-Centrifuge-Polypropylene-Graduated-Flat-Top/dp/B07MYYYPJN/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=centrifuge+vials&qid=1600906851&sprefix=centerfug&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExT0NQQ1QyM0w5UiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRJZD1BMDU2MDA4NUtNQlg1T0hXQlBVRCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMzg1NDQyTUZMQjEyWldMM1NHJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfcGhvbmVfc2VhcmNoX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

5 Likes

I use those too. But I have used a small box. Yeah the postage is higher, but I have a piece of mind.
So far every time sent in lab tubes made it just fine. Even if in a padded envelope.

4 Likes

Tx for showing me those seed containers, Cody, Afgvet and Covert. I’ll always pack them extra securely now!

4 Likes

I know it shouldnt matter, but oddly Im glad to know they were smashed rather than some mailman was growing ur plants!!! @Bulldognuts
I ordered those vials, when they arrive Ill try again Daddy!
:hibiscus::heart::+1:t3::person_cartwheeling:

5 Likes

Once again, I would be honored by your generosity. But it’s not something I would want you to do unless you truly want to.

4 Likes

That’s what I used in a padded envelope when I shipped to Rap. Smashed the whole thing

3 Likes

Oh man… that’s not good. Crushed inside a padded envelope, damn there goes my advice… ATTENTION class - forget everything up there LoCo said ^^^^^^^^. I obviously just got lucky but mine where in the little free perfume sample looking crack containers both times. Luck be a lady tonight… sorry had to sing that!

6 Likes

I’ve received plenty of seeds in the plastic vials in padded envelopes with no issue, but I guess if they get stuck in a sorting machine or something their screwed

2 Likes

Ok Im back to boxes!! And the little glass bottles!
And Doggy, there might be a surprise in there too!

4 Likes

Well, I like surprises, I think :thinking: :sweat_smile: :smile: :smirk: :wink:

4 Likes

Lol, I would be cautious BDog

1 Like

Trust me I have learned to be cautious with @Tenga

6 Likes

Heeeeeey Sugah, take a walk on da wild side!!!

3 Likes

That’s awesome enjoy the R&R and the BBB ( big beautiful buds) A fine haul you got there!!

2 Likes