Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

Maybe I can pawn them off on my sons. They like green apple, angry orchard.
Oopsie, sorry Doggy, i forgot i was on ur page!!!
🤸 :hibiscus::scream::+1:t3:
The HLG 800 vs the quantum board 4000------discuss!!! (Im a lil verklempt)

2 Likes

Move to California, at the right time of year go snow skiing first thing in the morning head down the hill at noon stop by Lake Folsom on the way down the hill do a little water skin then when the sun gets hot and high Mosey a couple hours west and go surfing as the sunsets all in the same day if you really wanted to with a little planning…

6 Likes

Cue the wildifire retort jokes…

You know some of these boys live in cold-ass Canada right?

Borderline rubbing-it-in lmao @Happilyretired but you speak the truth… can’t beat CA with a bat boiii :muscle:

1 Like

One thing bad about California is it has 39 million too many people… Just sayin…

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing:
Perhaps, you weren’t thirsty enough my friend…

1 Like

I would go back to Naples Florida in a heartbeat. Paradise

3 Likes

Naples is all old folk condos…clears throat… uh umm it’s nice though… lol

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, but was gonna let it slide haha. I have family in Venice on water, have been there on boat a few times. May habe even been cougar bait a time or two :crazy_face:

6 Likes

High-falutin you is… LoL high :rofl: faluten.
Florida bro… Damn DB. I can’t even go on vacation with you you’re so high class

1 Like

I just wanted to give a shout out to our U.S.P.S @Tenga was kind enough to share some seeds with me. They’ve been missing in action for about 2 months now. Well, I received them today. It looks like they were ran through a press.

6 Likes

DB - where do you want to go?
Loco - maybe Georgia!
DB - Abu Dhabi is very nice!!!

4 Likes

LoL… dude first time I sent Randy some seeds… lol yup - someone said envelopes get squashed through a press like belt machine. I believe it. Got to be padded envelope or in a cd cover practically. That’s a bummer but they were replaced already surely…

2 Likes

Come to think of it I did this last grow as I had half gallon jars w/ 5+ Oz between them. Sideways seemed logical but I didn’t think of it as a footnote, must have been high. :wink:

Umm I’m running low pre surgery for my colon. Hint :wink:

1 Like

Thats some bulllllsh*t bullllldog mang

Should deposit a gift at your local USPS office, courtesy of Otis :poop:

2 Likes

I lived there before all the old people did. Best fishing areas I have ever fished.

1 Like

They were probably stuck in the sorting machines they threw out. Lol

2 Likes

Probably, they were mailed 2 months ago. I’m betting that they were stuck in a sorting machine.
@Green707Thumb I have a P.O box that they were mailed to, I’ll feed Otis some chili and let him loose in the lobby. LOL :laughing:

4 Likes

Oh noooo!!! Terrible-- sorry Doggy. The sorting machine popped the bubble wrap even??

1 Like

The envelope was intact, but had wrinkled look to it. The bubble wrap was also intact. I’m guessing that it probably was struck in a piece of equipment for nearly 2 months with thousands of pieces of mail running over top of it a day. This is what it looked like.

1 Like