Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

All things considered I consider it successful. This grow and journal got off to a rough start. Strawberry Kush seeds didn’t germinate. Then I ended up running the NL autos instead of photos as planned. So the Skywalkers made it worthwhile.

Yeah 14 weeks from flip. The other Skywalker got harvested a few weeks ago. This one just went on and on, the pistils didn’t really ever get fully rust colored but the trichs were getting cloudy.

1 Like

Those look damn nice bro. Let me know how the high is. I’m going to be growing skywalker as well soon

1 Like

Congrats my friend. Outmotherfreakingstanding. Any grow that makes it across the finish line is a success, in my humble opinion :+1:t2: :v:t2:

6 Likes

Congratulations on the nice harvest! :star_struck:
And what a lovely place… :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@Bulldognuts beautiful lake pictures!! Amazing job on the grow and harvest!!! Your buds are truly drool worthy!!!:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: can’t wait to grow my Skywalker OG! Wish I had a stash like yours! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

Nice harvest!! Congrats on that weight tho my brotha!!!:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Awesome Brother the haul and the lake!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Nice haul BDog!!! And that lake is beautiful

2 Likes

Awesome scenery… the buds and the lake… those are some serious numbers…well done… :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Man I’d love a day out on the lake. Totally jelly man… all I have is this stupid ocean. I’d take stepping on a couple rocks over sand up my ars any day.

4 Likes

You want to trade your stupid ocean for my snow mantle? Any day, please… :pray:

10 Likes

Last time I was out on a lake was at Lake Norman in Charlotte, NC. On a pontoon boat, the weather was perfect. We crossed the lake to some spot where u could get fuel. And my brother in law also got some Coors. Standing in that bright sunshine at the fuel place dock, popped the beer tab and that coors smelling effervescence went gently up my nose. I think that was the best beer Ive ever had, and i dont even like beer! But i did that day.

4 Likes

you say that until 4 hurricanes roll though lol.

4 Likes

I go to the lake or river once a week lol. But I know what you mean about the beer part.

3 Likes

I use to drink coors, then I graduated to natty Ice… LoL

3 Likes

I would take my chances for a while… it might not be as bad as a hurricane but a severe snow/sleet storms is not fun either… when it’s minus 40… brrrrr :cold_face: :cold_face:

4 Likes

I graduated to corona and modelo, with lime.
Then i tried Dos Equis. . . nahhhh
I prefer champagne anyway. Me and champagne are drunken buddies! :blush:

Cody I have 7 bottles of dos equis sitting here. I’ll prob give them to the garbage men.

3 Likes

The coldest I’ve been in was -18f but I can always fire up the wood stove lol, cant do much with the hurricanes and tornadoes. Another reason I hate this place, its a desert but we get 5 or 6 tornadoes a year down here, like wtf?

2 Likes

Its ok some people just like the taste of chewing on a pinecone lmao.

1 Like