Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

Hoping you hear something asap! That would be dope if you could partake more. Thanks everyone for the Cannaversary wishes, this year has flown by and been a great place through all the madness in the world! You all are wonderful growers, tokers and friends of mine :green_heart::green_heart::v::v:

5 Likes

Happy Cannaversary DB!

2 Likes

HAHA hell yeah, love that. Thank you for sharing that with me partner :fist:t4:

2 Likes

Congratulations on the harvest. Looks killer :+1::+1::heart::heart::100::100:

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts Just seeing your journal and read through. Love these pics. Did you top the Skywalker?

1 Like

I topped them once, when they got to the 5th node then started LST. I like to just bend them over horizontal and let do their thing after that

6 Likes

That’s right Brother you gotta bend em over & spread em out!! :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

Alright, I got the last Skywalker jarred up and starting to cure. Dried weight came in at 340 grams. So that’s a little over 12 ounces for her. So I ended up with over 22 ounces dried for the 2 Skywalkers. Can’t complain about that. Some final thoughts about soil,using Jack’s. In my opinion the final analysis is I had a successful grow with Jack’s in soil. The only thing that I now realize is I should have checked my PH in runoff a few times once they got into flower. Aside from that this was exactly what I was hoping for, simple and successful.

Skywalker number 2 in half gallon jars.

Also got to spend a few hrs today relaxing at the lake.

22 Likes

Beautiful on yer lake!
And all that pot— dang u could open up ur own dispensary!!

3 Likes

That’s absolutely gorgeous my brother! And damn doggie, that’s some serious weight. Very very nice

1 Like

A boat-on-the-lake day well deserved

Great grow regardless of what the scales say - always nice to have a lil extra on hand tho😉

:clap:t3::clap:t3:Good sh*t

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts hello bulldog how are I’m in journal reading if that’s ok catching up on a lot of reading I like your plants bud and the new scale I got same one​:grinning::grinning: just don’t forget to take the front cover off :crazy_face::crazy_face: we get a little dingee smoke weed

1 Like

Wow… Looks like a very successful harvest to me…:+1::v:

1 Like

What is that on the tree :evergreen_tree: a turtle shell?

1 Like

I’ve got the GC, NL,Skywalker,and a little of the GDP left. I may have to find someone who needs some weed. Going to use the NL to make some cannabutter.

7 Likes

Third picture up on top there nice lake to been bow hunting last couple of weeks it’s hunting season here so I’ll be busy doing that through first of janaury

1 Like

Thanks, I am really happy about results. Starting to plan my next grow. I may drop another Skywalker and take some clones. They were definitely clone worthy.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ve got plenty on hand. I’m getting ready to freeze some GC.

1 Like

A shell with a turtle in it :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

It definitely seems like it man. I noticed that it is quite a long flower period though huh, 12 weeks was it? But I mean looks like they were worth it.

1 Like