Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

Acid Rain made me hyperfocused on things.
I think it would help with ADD.

4 Likes

Same position. Troubleshooting, and necessary problem solving skills are needed at work here too.
Last time I made dinner messed up, I made macaroni and cheese, but I added the cheese and noodles to the boiling water. My better half told me how dumb I was, then I made more the correct way.

I donā€™t mind doing household chores while medicated, because in the end, itā€™s not a huge deal to screw something up. lol.

On the other side of this, itā€™s REALLY a difficult to do anything with a migraine either. So I usually consume enough to make it tolerable.

9 Likes

Well last week i cracked eggs into the carton and threw the shells into the pan! Wasnt even high. . .

11 Likes

Maybe being high would make you cook the correct way? Not sure on that one lol.

Either way we all can agree cannabis challenges individuals in different ways. I prefer sativa, as it keeps me much more functional.

9 Likes

I donā€™t think I would be able to sleep super focusedā€¦ :wink: Why I use.
I keep a supply of microwave burgers and burritos in the freezer so if I need a bed time snack and am a little to messed up, Even I canā€™t screw that up :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah I prefer sativas too. And u know, only the cool people prefer sativa!!! Lol
(Just had to say this cuz i know Doggy grows indica! Lol Giving him a hard time gives me my greatest happiness!!! Lol)

4 Likes

Then I must be a ā€œhoā€! Because I love them allā€¦ some more than others, but I like them allā€¦

7 Likes

@kaptain3d. You can join the ho club with me and Trish!!! Honorary member. Oh, that makes u an honorary ho!!! Sweet. Can I call u HH for short?
Nvm! Answer me on my journal pls. Ive put my quota of nonsense on Mr Nutsā€™ page!!

2 Likes

Hey everybody T just said I was cool because I smoke sativaā€¦ Cooooolā€¦

5 Likes

And Iā€™ll just sit here all back of the bus like with my indicas

3 Likes

Lol thats how I am, I smoke so much I feel high when I dont smoke and just normal when I do.

5 Likes

Stand up Rosa!!! Seats are for sativa-growers. Ty.

1 Like

Thank you for the confirmation. I have my jars pretty full so I just gently lay them on their side so the bud stays Inside a jar. Then I wait till the humidity level at the mouth of the jar is a couple of percent below my target then I screw the lid on and just roll the jar to loosen the bud a little bit. It works fantastic. It really improves the speed of getting your buds down to the desired moisture content once you are in jars or buckets depending on how much you have.

4 Likes

Ha yup, exactly how I feel. I need to get medicated first, get right before I can function properly. Lol

3 Likes

That sounds kind of like an alcoholicā€¦ Something to think aboutā€¦

1 Like

Well it was either that or a bunch of Xanax, and Iā€™m good on all that lmao.

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ I have that too, very rarely need it but sometimes if I got :poop: Coming at me from every direction I have to drop oneā€¦

2 Likes

Nice harvest Bdog!!

2 Likes

I tried them, I donā€™t mix well with them, i canā€™t remember anything until after I come down, just blank.

1 Like

@Happilyretired @CoyoteCody Yeah I hear you, I can understand why you would say that. But no, Iā€™ve been highly stressed for a couple years now with family matters and has lead to me becoming somewhat anxious over situations I cannot control. Therefore the docs have tried to put me on pills to calm my mind, but I donā€™t want to be taking narcotics. I prefer to go natural. Smoking tree, medicating myself, helps me calm my mind and helps me process my thoughts more clearly. Therefore allowing me to speak more fluently since I donā€™t have a thousand thoughts racing in my head at the same time.

3 Likes