Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

Really cool fabric bags too good combo beaut plants and beaut grow bags strong handles
Awesome :ok_hand:
Cheers :beers:
@Bulldognuts

3 Likes

Looking awesome in there Brother🤟

1 Like

Thanks, @Carpenter @Joshmcginnis28 @Blackmoon @OGIncognito

It’s about my 4th or 5th grow with them. I soaked them in a baby pool with Dawn for a couple of days. Then soaked them in clean water for a couple more days. Still didn’t get all of the stains out. We have black metal fencing with spikes on the top, the wife hung them over the spikes to dry. Then it started to rain for 2 days straight, got them clean as new. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

12 Likes

Right on Bro, definitely look heavy duty🤟

6 Likes

:monkey: :briefs:
dayum Bdog…those are some awe planties you got there… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

9 Likes

Sunday update time. I topped and started LST on the Critical Mass. I transplanted the OG Kush into 7 gallon pots, I’ll top and LST them in a couple more days. The LA Confidential and GDP are still in the starter pots, going to give them a couple more days and transplant them. I moved the Northern Dawgs into the 4x4, almost went ahead and flipped them. I’ll give them a few more days of Veg and go 12/12 and keep my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: Going to be really happy if they don’t decide to grow male parts :blush:

LST’ED Critical Mass

The recently transplanted OG Kush

The Northern Dawgs in their new home

Group pic, with the LA Confidential and GDP

24 Likes

Beautiful brother absolutely beautiful. Keep up the good work

4 Likes

Looking good✌️

2 Likes

on point Bdog :ok_hand: as per normal…may i ask why the GDP, top right, did not get upped … curious minds want to know … :sunglasses: :v:

10 Likes

Possibly laziness, :slightly_smiling_face: Was working on them late last night. It will be lights out shortly and I’ve got several things on the agenda for today. I’ll transplant the GDP and LA Confidential tomorrow. :+1:

15 Likes

fair enough … :wink:…now if we could grow a strain to combat that … :partying_face: :boom::sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Let me know when you find it :rofl:

3 Likes

That, and CRS! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:v:

5 Likes

Marvelous work Sir Dog Nuts!

9 Likes

@Bulldognuts
Looking most excellent! Green goddesses getting ready to explode! :blush:

LA woman is coming back and won’t be left behind. :+1:

Staying tuned in! :eyes:
:v:

6 Likes

Looking good in there brother.

3 Likes

This is my current journal, just updated today. @IceSheets

3 Likes

Looks amazing man! Our gals are probably the same age again.

Cheers

2 Likes

Looking amazing in there Brother, got my :crossed_fingers:for the Northern Dawgs :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I was lazy yesterday and skipped watering hope that wasn’t a mistake but I didn’t feel like going thru the hassle as my back and neck have been killing me lately lol.

10 Likes