Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

I have had mold develop in the grove bags. I tried groves method of sweating and so far so good. RH is regulated after 8-14 days. Can’t remember exactly.
It’s basically the same concept as burping jars. IMO

3 Likes

That’s an understatement for sure!

1 Like

She’s all gorgeous with her fat self!

8 Likes

@Grundymun @Clyde5 this is my current journal if you are interested. Current grow is nearly over :+1:

2 Likes

Brother I’m behind again! 🤦🏻 I’m so glad Otis is ok :pray: and I’m speechless :no_mouth: on your girls!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks for the comps :+1:

3 Likes

I know the feeling, I’ve been spending the whole day trying to catch up. I need to get busy :+1:

5 Likes

The LA Confidential is ready for the Grove Bags. Overall I’m happy with results, 159 grams of dry weight, 5.6 ounces. Had a lot of smaller buds, but they were all solid. I’m going to go buy a moisture meter tomorrow, to take some of the guess work out of the decision to start cure. Hopefully the 2 OG Kush girls are getting close for cure.

LA Confidential, 159 grams dry weight.

31 Likes

itbeautiful

8 Likes

Very nice Dogg, all the way from behind :smiley:

3 Likes

They look plenty big enough to me.

5 Likes

Congrats my friend. Another job well done

5 Likes

Great looking bud and nice haul

4 Likes

Nice and tight :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Well done once again. Those are some hairy buds!! Beautiful :star_struck:

6 Likes

Everyone took the words right out my mouth! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Looks a lot like old red hair or redbud as we used to call it. Yours probably taste the whole lot better though.

2 Likes

Grove bags look like a good deal. Curious what bags did you go with I see there’s options. Rather get the rite one’s on the first order…lol

1 Like

She had a slow start, but had a nice finish.

All the buds at the top of each cola was fairly large. But the buds below were small, but tight.

Not bad without any training. I believe I would have been able to get a little more with training.

No doubt, nearly everything was solid. Some of the lower, smaller buds, wasn’t fully developed.

This girl was covered with pistles from the start of flower.

Thank you sir :pray:

The wife has been sampling the smaller buds, I took a hit last night. It has a earthy, piney taste and smell. It had a nice body high and I couldn’t stop smiling. Once it is fully cured I believe it will be top shelf :+1:

On my original order I went with one pound bags, I might have been to ambitious. I ordered some more, 1/2 pound and 1 ounce. They seem about right, as far as size, I had about 8 dry ounces from one girl on my last grow and it filled the 1/2 pound bag nearly full. The one ounce bags are good for storing product that you may want to access regularly.
BTW Happy Cannaversary

16 Likes

1 Like